About Nike Dunk Barf's

Phillipino

Mar 15, 2007
Which one is rarer?  The orange label, thin tongue, or the green label, fat tongue?  I'm guessing the fat tongue is rarer, since I see it less.  Can anyone enlighten me on this subject?

Phillipino

Mar 15, 2007
There's gotta be someone who can help me with this.

Roweazie

Jul 8, 2011
when it comes to numbers, its always rumors. just go by your online research.

StephenV

Sep 30, 2011
Fat tongues have been way harder to find in my experience

Phillipino

Mar 15, 2007
I guess I do happen to see the orange label/thin tongue ones more often every time I go on eBay.

Yeah, The one I own is the only one I've ever seen personally. Everyone else's are thin tongues. The thing is, my thin tongue is in WAY better condition than my fat tongue one. If push came to shove, and I had to sell one, which one should it be?

brownbear22

Aug 11, 2009
not true, some limited releases are numbered.
Barfs were a GR tho if Im not mistaken
Ive seen thin tongue and fat tongue versions of barfs, homers, futuras, jedis and calis
the jedis and calis were samples, but the other 3 seem to have factory versions of both, and I always wanted to know why
thin tongue is more common on barfs and homers and rarer on futuras

Phillipino

Mar 15, 2007
Hold on, I have NEVER seen fat tongue homers. I've only seen thin tongue homers, and then the rest of what you mentioned having fat tongues. It's not that I don't believe you, but if you provided pics of a thin tongue Futura, that would be some brand new stuff to me.

Brownpacks came with a fat tongue too, but if I recall correctly, they were either really uncommon, or they were only samples.

Roweazie

Jul 8, 2011

Roweazie

Jul 8, 2011
If its numbered then the O.P. Would be irrelevant. An old pair rarity should be on the current quality comparing what's on the market today.

Phillipino

Mar 15, 2007
Nice! I didn't expect you to find a picture so soon. Those look awesome! But I'd hate getting a pair of Homers now because I'd aim to get both a thin tongue and fat tongue.

By any chance, do you have a picture of a thin tongue Futura?