Australia?

Dawsy

Mar 23, 2008
What size are you?

Just keep looking, i'm sure you'll find a pair somehwere.

Monya Meow Meow

Apr 2, 2009
Anybody knows whether the quickstrike Ms Pacman has reached here ?

Trav409

Feb 7, 2009
not that i can find i have gotten onto all of the brisbane stores and so far no one has any idea about them let alone actually having them. So im gonna call every week or so. Australia doesn't really have release dates like the US we just get em when they get here. Can sometimes be before the US. I suggest you get onto your locals and get em to call you when they come in.

Dawsy

Mar 23, 2008
Those Pacman dunks are horrible anyway, why would you want those.

JohnnySacrimoni

May 29, 2009
What's good Aussies, been lurking here for a while but had to sign up //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif

Monya Meow Meow

Apr 2, 2009
Never know if it's really ugly till you see them in person =)

Dawsy

Mar 23, 2008

Woman's dunk for sure, but not my thing.

Trav409

Feb 7, 2009
woot, go the maroons!!!!!!!!!!! solid win last night.

Monya Meow Meow

Apr 2, 2009
This month's QS is the Beijing Dunk Low.
Another sick pair =)

Trav409

Feb 7, 2009
hey guys, was wondering if anyone can give me a hand. im from Brisbane and having an impossible time finding new release quickstrikes. I've looked at skatebiz and fuel clothing who are the only two stores that i know of who get SB's in bris. So far i have not seen quags, black and white lows, pacmans and i want pacmans and the new beijings. i have called the shops and they reckon they do get quickstrikes but have no idea about any of these shoes, i know i can get shit online but i always try to get it local if i can, generally works out cheaper and don't have to wait lol. any help would be much appreciated regarding any bris based stores that get these limited releases cheers. i always imagined that skatebiz would considering i have had a discussion with the dude that owns the apartment and he reckons skatebiz got 4 pairs of WTD when they were released WTF??? have they since lost there privileges??

Dawsy

Mar 23, 2008
Overseas would be your best bet i'm afraid. Australia doesn't get some of the quickstrikes and stuff sometimes.

Try ccs.com or activemailorder.com for some half decent prices.

GL

Trav409

Feb 7, 2009
Cool, thanks Dawsy. CCS looks pretty promising. I hear you can pre order through them as well which is good. Thanks for the info

Dawsy

Mar 23, 2008
No worries man. Try this aussie website aswell, i think they have free shipping in aus:

momentumskate.com.au

hypekillsone

Jan 16, 2009
anyone cop some hypermax's?

fr3aker

Apr 12, 2009
anyone cop some hypermax's?
those mcflys ? nah bro didnt get a chance to cop em, but heard resale value is through the roof !

Trav409

Feb 7, 2009
nah, didn't even now that they had dropped here already. Laced in brisbane usually gets that kind of shit and nothing was up on there webpage. They look pretty cool. Not 100% convinced though

May 20, 2008
Hey you aussie sneakerheads,

i am traveling to australia next week and I was just curious,

CAN I FIND A SHOPLIST ANYWHERE ONLINE FOR MUST SEE STORES??

Ill be visiting: Melbourne, sydney, and perth.

I have no clue where to look and would appreciate the help.

thanks much!

Dawsy

Mar 23, 2008
Hey

your best bet would be to check out: sneakerfreaker.com

they have a shop search there and have most stores.

a few stores worth looking at in those areas would be (check websites for addresses):

momentumskate.com.au (if you're into mainly skate gear and the latest nike SB's and shit)

sneakers4life.com (Espionage)

anotherinch.com (an:eek:ther)

myspace.com/beyondskatecity (Beyond Skate)

myspace.com/liesandhoes (Highs and Lows)

evolve214.com

provider.com.au

GL

=)

Trav409

Feb 7, 2009
hey......anyone seen the blue lobsters pop up in Australia anywhere? Interested in having a closer look at them...hated the OG's but liking these ones. LMK Cheers. Also, none of the stores in brissie that i have called know if they will be getting them. They are all waiting to see if nike offer them as a QS selection available to order.