Best of the 2000's: Complex Magazine Top 100 Sneakers!

bridgener

May 22, 2006
Guys I have a clean pair of those DVS/UXA HUF4 Highs I'll let go for 30 bucks plus shipping! One of the coveted top 100 sneakers of the 2000's!!!!!!

Seriously though, that list was kind of dumb.

John_Berklee1

Apr 7, 2009
I don't think Yeezys deserved to be in the top ten, whatsoever. How can you put a shoe, released less than a year ago, as a top ten on a list that spans what, 10 years?!

Half of the reason the shoe sold so well was due to who designed it. It doesn't look half bad, but I wouldn't consider it top-ten worthy. Give the shoe a few years to sit in the market before judging it in relation to other, time-tested releases.

On that note, I've never read anything by Complex, and don't intend on starting anytime soon.

But I must agree, Creative Recreation does deserve to be on that list. Bring on the hate, but at least they were unique. I still have an all-white pair for my off-days. Comfortable shoe.

And the Louis Vuitton sneakers are ugly. End of story. The person that wrote this deserves to be castrated for such stupidity, or at least given another job at Complex. Maybe he can photoshop more fake shoes for the articles?

GMoney

Dec 13, 2006
There really is no way to get this list "right" but even with that being said, they still failed pretty hard.