The Low End Theory

Brian Anderson Epicly Later'd

Zulfikar

May 15, 2008
Oh my god! EL is back! Luh dat shi

RVCAdrew

Jun 3, 2005
Oh my god! EL is back! Luh dat shi
Seriously, after the biggest cliff hanger and waiting for this episode to unveil it came in and the first part did not disappoint what so ever.

Can't wait for the rest!

Kidrobotpikachu

Sep 12, 2008
Seriously, after the biggest cliff hanger and waiting for this episode to unveil it came in and the first part did not disappoint what so ever.

Can't wait for the rest!
Same here. I've been waiting months since I heard Patrick O'dell mentioned it on Skate Talk. So stoked to see more of BA!

bridgener

May 22, 2006
FINALLY! BA is my fave!

Elwood27

Oct 22, 2006
BA is such a beast.
He has the best backtail next to Kenny Anderson.

4444cfed

Apr 24, 2007
Prison issue front blunt is one of my favorite tricks from "Welcome to Hell". BA is one of the best out there.

Kidrobotpikachu

Sep 12, 2008

dvlsfan30

Sep 25, 2007
i enjoyed all 5 parts
really tells you about how he came about

RVCAdrew

Jun 3, 2005
i enjoyed all 5 parts
really tells you about how he came about
It did that for four episodes and then the 5th just kind of ended in the most anti-climactic way possible. It's cool to watch B.A. take runs at Patrero but the talk just completely lacked substance. It went from all this inside industry, grass roots talk to just..."soo brian...you have..7 boards, and youu...like...Ben Shroeder?"

Wish they discussed Modus Operandi a bit more because that's all B.A. footage on when he was still on Toy. Or even the rise and fall of Savier and transfer to Nike. Annd why didn't anyone from Girl talk about him? All O'dell did was look at Phelps and all he could say was..."so...jake..what do you think of Brian??"

I know I'm bitching a lot. But I genuinely enjoy the idea behind the series but sometimes O'dell just makes me bored to death and he really bit the big one on installment 5 of the episode.