Cant manage inventory

LastChild

Jun 10, 2009
Hey guys,

I've been trying to remove a sneaker that I have sold from the marketplace but I can't get there. Everytime I click on 'manage inventory' I get the following message.

ExitStageLeft

May 3, 2012
LastChild writes:
open the link in the thread (changing MP listing display pics) in the member FAQ forum. piece of pie

Last edited by a moderator:

LastChild

Jun 10, 2009
okay, I found that link but now I have a bigger problem.

Someone has purchased the kicks that I have been trying to remove from the marketplace. I have refunded the money in full to the buyer but stashed boxes has taken their $15 fee. I need to be reimbursed.

The kicks were the Cncpts x New Balance C-notes sz 8.5. My paypal email is: theotherside614@yahoo.com

Please let me know if you need any other information

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
Sorry, just getting to this - https://platform.n-sb.org/manage-inventory will work was in progress of updating but been caught up in a move back out west.

Have you issued a chargeback via PayPal for the $15, if not can you give the time and day of the sale and we can refund.

thanks!

LastChild

Jun 10, 2009
Hey, Sid. I'm not sure how to issue a chargeback but here is the transaction info. Thank you for helping me with this!

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
no worries.. did u refund the buyer in full yet (with the 15.00) ? if so paypal will allow the site to issue your refund if not that is the first step..

thanks for the screen shot.

LastChild

Jun 10, 2009
I did. Here's one more screen shot for ya haha.