couple questions/problems

collin

Jul 30, 2011
1) i got a pm saying my hoodies couldnt be added to the marketplace because you said i diddnt have a tag when  clearl did and you said i needed to have a shoe tag pic, but its a hoodie so idk what you want.
2) still cant change my avy.
3) should the feeback under my avy update automatically, because it hasnt been.

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005

RICHY

Nov 12, 2010
lmaooo

collin

Jul 30, 2011
This site keeps getting worse and worse and when i ask for help i get shit. the only reason i have to ask these questions to begin with is because things dont fucking work like they should. way to help your members sid, just remember active members are a dying breed.

njsbcollector

Jul 3, 2010
who the hell are you? this site will go on with or without ignorant clowns bitching about things they are unaware of. A "tagged pic" is not a picture of the shoe tag, its a piece of paper with your username and the date to prove that you actually have the hoodie so that no one gets scammed. your complaining about something youv clearly taken not even a little time to look into. its not the owner of the websites job to baby you through something like that.

collin

Jul 30, 2011
ive been here for close to 2 years i think i know what constitutes a tagged pic. and here are the exact pics i posted. CLEARLY tagged.

know what that fuck youre taking about before you call people out faggot

collin

Jul 30, 2011
[QUOTE= 1) i got a pm saying my hoodies couldnt be added to the marketplace because you said i diddnt have a tag when � clearl did and you said i needed to have a shoe tag pic, but its a hoodie so idk what you want.
2) still cant change my avy.
3) should the feeback under my avy update automatically, because it hasnt been.

collin

Jul 30, 2011
here you go njsbcollector

message i recieved: "Your listing was added to your store http://collin.n-sb.org however not approved in our marketplace for the following reasons: Your photos were not tagged properly, please post a picture with your NSB username and todays date. Inside tags of the shoe were not present or of low quality"

inside tags of the shoe werent present because i wasnt listing a fucking shoe.

njsbcollector

Jul 3, 2010
even still, you must have not included a picture of the preme tag wich makes you fucking retarded either way. bitching like a woman cause you cant rape someone on a preme hoodie. fucking pathetic.

RICHY

Nov 12, 2010
woah woah everyone chill out! collin the pic is tagged but i see you didnt take a close up pic of the hoodies tag along with your tag which is why it got denied...but how much you want for dat navy floral doe?

El_Duce

Dec 25, 2010
i love how njsb is acting like he's a well respected member when everyone shits on him and tore him apart over his space jam pic lmao

T

Thomas Sylvia

Dudes trying to solve a problem. Even if he was new and didn't know what to do are we gonna put him on blast? Lets all take a comunitive deep breath and stop with the name calling cuz that makes ALL of us look like assholes.

cr@zy4kickz

Feb 26, 2008
^^good times good stuff LOL!

Collin bro just read this and you'll be good to go bro! Link

And theres also an alternative to the marketplace! Our very own BST is back! But again follow the rules and you'll be straight! 

elleon28

Dec 5, 2010
richy dat avy though

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
hah nice.. sorry i had to find somewhere to use the pope photo.

in all seriousness there are several mods that go through items so whoever did felt that it needed photos. reason being is someone tried to off a mod by cutting out the tags on a hoodie to claim it was authentic, that user is banned.

changing a gif avatar maybe is because the limit on an avatar is set to 2MB.

the ebay feedback hasn't updated most likely because the authentication key expired, you simply need to revoke access to it and then connect it again.

also, cocks.

jacob206

Premium Member
Feb 5, 2008