couple questions/problems

jls5en

Hypebeast Numero Uno
Jul 19, 2005
[QUOTE= its not the owner of the websites job to baby you through something like that.

false, it has come to my attention a few times now that i am not the website owner but chip_SB is.

jls5en

Hypebeast Numero Uno
Jul 19, 2005
But to answer the initial questions, Sid's response should cover the problems.

Also, with Supreme items in particular because of the rise in re-selling items and the number of fakes, the Marketplace mods are paying a lot more attention and requiring substantial pictures to ensure authentic goods are all that are listed.

THEKOLLECTER

Apr 27, 2008
Cobwebs ^

I'm the person who denied the listings Collin. All you provided was a single pic of each hoodie with a tiny tag I could hardly make out. I think you've been on the site long enough to notice that listings in the market usually have at least 4 pics. Since our tools for market approvals / denials only have certain default options. I can only select no inside tag which by default comes up as shoe inside tag. I left a message explaining that a inside tag pic of the hoodie was needed along with a more visible tag. But those don't always go through. A little common sense or deeper contemplation may have hinted towards the inside tag of the hoodie being part of the issue.

So what we need to see in the future is a good visible tag , a pic of all brand tags inside and out , and a couple shots of the hoodie or clothing article , ie front /back

its all done by the guy who invented the Internet.

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
[QUOTE= its not the owner of the websites job to baby you through something like that.

false, it has come to my attention a few times now that i am not the website owner but chip_SB is.

collin

Jul 30, 2011
thanks for the help, diddnt realize we up'd the stringency for supreme listings, thats pretty much all i had to hear.
mods thanks for putting up with me
njsb thanks for thank you so much the space jam pic
duce thanks even more for posting it ,i'd completely forgotten about it.

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
i don't think the magazine knows any better than what they are told.

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
[QUOTE=

R

Rob Le

Hello,
Could a moderator please message me! THIS IS URGENT! I am new to this site and not sure how to use it exactly, stumbled on to the site because of some info I was looking up with regards to ascammer.
Thank you.

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
What are you looking for help with.. if you have any info about a scammer please use this thread / forum

//forums.stashedboxes.com/the-hall-of-shame/