Custom box sticker labels HOW TO

Chris.

Nov 27, 2008
I was looking around instagram a while back and found someone that sells die-cut stickers to help organize your shoes. The price seemed like more than what I was willing to spend so I decided to make my own the ghetto way. Anyone feel free to comment with any suggestions for other members to make it better, and these steps can be altered to your liking. This is just what I came up with according to what I had at home.

FINAL OUTCOME.

Step 1. Create your document using the program of your choice. I used Photoshop. 8.5x11 document 300dpi. Copy and paste pictures of the shoes you want to label and space them accordingly to your preferences. I chose to do some of my recent pick-ups and older shoes that I had not labeled.

Step 2. Print out the document on some sort of sticker paper. I use the same Avery shipping label paper I have laying around to ship shoes.

Step 3. Cut into rows

Step 4. (Optional) I use shipping tape over it to add a glossy top layer.

Step 5. Cut into shape of your choice. You can do an even box. I like to trace leaving a slight boarder around the shoe.

Step 6. Place on box and your done!

Half finished batch

Hope you guys like the idea and use it to your advantage. When owning 100 pairs of shoes I found myself wearing the same 15-20. After I did this it opened up my options because I started remembering what I had and what I didn't.

I'm sure a lot of people use a basic labeling method like writing the name. printing out pictures and just using regular tape to stick them on. But again this is just the method I prefer. Looks good and the sticker comes off clean without tearing the box.

P

purearsenal4

I've seen this before and its a great way to keep track of what box contains what. Like you mentioned, I belong under the category of printing out the image and just sticking it with tape. Not the best method but its something.

cemeterydrive

Sep 2, 2008
I used to do this, until I started buying too many shoes and I got lazy.
I also custom make box tags for my shoes that don't have box labels:

Chris.

Nov 27, 2008
Good shit ^^^ What paper do you use to print those box labels? I have recreated a few my self and have applied them using this method but the paper+tape just doesnt match the finish whatsoever. I feel like my re-creations are pretty spot on especially for some OG jordans i've done but like I said the finish is just not up there.

689r

Feb 8, 2014
cemeterydrive writes:
yo man do you have a jpeg etc of just a normal janoski box label? colourway is unimportant. Iv tried to find one before but unsuccessfully. got a few boxes id like to fire it onto.

PoopsMagee

Feb 11, 2007
This is a great. Had to move recently and limited space forced me to put half my collection into storage. Just ordered some shipping labels and now I'll be able to just stack all the boxes. Thanks for the idea!

Chris.

Nov 27, 2008
PoopsMagee writes:
I'm glad I was able to help at least one person. Not saying its the most original idea but glad you liked it.