Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

CUSTOMS QUESTIONS???? ASK HERE

jordan head

May 13, 2007
can anyone help with these. tried doing some supreme prints on a pair of dunks. did a little part of it with the soldering iron but it came out pretty bad. idk if i did it too deep or what and as you can see the white part now turns into different color. its just not clean looking.

Thanks for the help

Jul 24, 2010
Well it's usually best to smolder on suede. But in this case, you could just re-paint or attempt to clean the leather.

jordan head

May 13, 2007
thats what i thought do it on suede but thanks for the reply DerrickHousatlantavegas

P

ptown123

nice attempt, better than anything I could pull off. although its leather id try to finish it and then clean/re paint it if I were you, I mean why ruin a perfectly good pair of shoes right?

420Supreme

Aug 26, 2011
does anyone know what is the cheapest black suede paint i can use/buy to paint fading suede (black) , & what can i do the cement print on my chrome balls w/ ? what are all the different things i can use to do them ? Nice and Clean tho ?

Thagodeus

Jul 25, 2011
Just got a question for sharp, the guide you made to stencil and glue down the pattern to a high top dunk...does that work the same for lows? basically just outline, cut sew and glue everything the same way on top?

sharp020

Mar 28, 2006
Yeah it should work just the same, the principle behind it is, that you have to make the "inner" panels, like for example the toebox, the midpanel, and the upper heel panel(underneath the swoosh and the heel tab) a bit bigger then they really seem, that way the other panels can go ontop of them and seal them up with stitching and it won't come apart, but make sure to mark on the tape where they would normally finish(even though your making them bigger) so that you have a guide of sorts to put the other materials on top of it.

Thagodeus

Jul 25, 2011
Okay word, that guide is perfect. I'm thinking about making some 3m reflective lows or something with denim so i wanted to check.

Non_Phixion

Sep 30, 2011
is it possible to paint the sole or bottom of a sneaker?

Theory

Sep 25, 2011
Yes but it will crack and come off with wear as of now there are no good ways to paint midsoles or the bottom of shoes

Wondering where I can get some good 3m material I have access to 3m sheeting vinyl used for construction signing and road signs but don't know if this would be the best material to use any thoughts guys?

Ethan Kishi

May 30, 2011
So I am thinking about getting some ms piggys and bleach the suede on the toe box and the eye lits. any tips on how to do that? and If I wanted to dye the heel or the any other part of the shoe would I need to bleach then dye. Im new to this and i dont wanna screw up.

Non_Phixion

Sep 30, 2011
^bleaching suede is alot harder than it sounds, if your going to do it though, take it slowly because you dont want to soak the suede and it will take couple bleachings to get it to a tan color (if thats what your going for) and good luck

and remember to scrape the bleach off with a razor while your doing it!

as for the suede dye im not 100% but i think it doesn't matter what the color of the suede is to dye it

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
@ethan, i not only have miss piggys but customized two pairs of ms piggys and its nubuck not suede, however it is still able to be bleached, consistency is higher than suede so the bleach wont bleed out as much as suede but you will get a high chance of tone overlay from bleaching the nubuck on the mrs piggys, if you want to dye the nubuck however you already know the pink is extremely towards the white side so i would say go straight to dying, because the prior bleach can alter the suede dye.
in addition the nubuck is actually fine enough to paint, actually easier to paint that the ,leather on it.

collin

Jul 30, 2011
how hard do you think it would be to dye the swoosh on the us passports silver?
what kind of paint would you use to accomplish tat job?

Nrek

Jun 21, 2011
I was prepping lately Nike Dunk High White/Brown kelp.

White part and swoosh got prepped easily, but other brown areas are very hard to prep. I rubbed brown parts with scotch brite and acetone. I used already almost 1 liter of acetone on prepping this pair. How do I progress in this? Should I prep harder and use more acetone?
Leather on these brown areas still feels a bit waxy, but I can see pores.

Prepping attempt

http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j387/Jahvon17/?action=view¤t=IMG_2260.jpg

Non-prepped part

http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j387/Jahvon17/?action=view¤t=IMG_2261.jpg

MarvinV

Aug 25, 2011
I would also like to know this, but gold.
I saw that someone used a Krink marker to paint their Denim high swoosh gold. Would that work on the US Passports?

monstahtron

Nov 22, 2011
So guys I need some help here.
I'm bleaching my denim highs like Jwiz did and I'm looking to dye the swoosh black once I'm all done with the bleaching. I bought some black Rit brand dye, is that ok to use? Also whats the optimal way to apply it? A brush or rag? Thanks in advance fellas.

B

betty

Is there a more coveted material in sneaker design than “croc” skin? Sneakerheads will soon find out. Scheduled to drop in May of 2012, this brand-new colorway of the Nike SB Dunk Low is a clean combination of grey faux croc-skin, white leather and black suede throughout much of the upper. Hits of additional white can also be seen on the laces and side panel branding, which is topped off with a translucent outsole. Check out more images of Nike SB Dunk Low “Croc” jellyfish-inspired colorway below and let us know what you think.

xSynchi

Dec 14, 2011
I want to distress the denim on the wrapping around the toe box, but how do i do that?

sharp020

Mar 28, 2006
Don't quote me on this, but I've heard from other people you can distress it using an exacto knife, you would have to cut into the folds of the denim in order to loosen it up a bit.