Let It Bleed
  • The Low End Theory
    Buggin' Out
    A Tribe Called Quest
    The Low End Theory

CUSTOMS QUESTIONS???? ASK HERE

sharp020

Mar 28, 2006
What about dying it instead? if you paint over it you might loose its texture which is really appealing unless you don't care about it, if you google it theres a couple of pages on it. If you don't want to mess up your shoe, you can buy some nylon at Jo anns, its about 7 for the yard, but you can get a 1/4 and experiment a bunch of things on it.

Alex Monroy

Jan 17, 2013
Would I have to send u a shoe or can I juat buy one from you?

jestskatem

Oct 8, 2007
I want to perform a sole swap on a pair of the 1st Team Edition SB's and Levi's dunk. Is this even possible? How much would it cost on average for someone to charge for a sole swap? Or is there a guide listing supplies I would need if I were to perform it myself? I'm hoping the end result is something like this. (Sorry for the crappy edit. I don't know how to PS)

36Mollys_

Where can I get elephant print put on a dunk low sb?

RICHY

Nov 12, 2010
hit up @nicholasfung on instagram or nicholasfung.tumblr.com

you're welcome nick, better at least give me 5% of that transaction lol

RICHY

Nov 12, 2010
[QUOTE=I want to perform a sole swap on a pair of the 1st Team Edition SB's and Levi's dunk. Is this even possible? How much would it cost on average for someone to charge for a sole swap? Or is there a guide listing supplies I would need if I were to perform it myself? I'm hoping the end result is something like this. (Sorry for the crappy edit. I don't know how to PS)

elleon28

Dec 5, 2010
[QUOTE= I want to perform a sole swap on a pair of the 1st Team Edition SB's and Levi's dunk. Is this even possible? How much would it cost on average for someone to charge for a sole swap? Or is there a guide listing supplies I would need if I were to perform it myself? I'm hoping the end result is something like this. (Sorry for the crappy edit. I don't know how to PS)

elleon28

Dec 5, 2010
[QUOTE= I want to perform a sole swap on a pair of the 1st Team Edition SB's and Levi's dunk. Is this even possible? How much would it cost on average for someone to charge for a sole swap? Or is there a guide listing supplies I would need if I were to perform it myself? I'm hoping the end result is something like this. (Sorry for the crappy edit. I don't know how to PS)

jestskatem

Oct 8, 2007

elleon28

Dec 5, 2010

jestskatem

Oct 8, 2007
If anyone is able to answer my other question about price for a sole swap job (or even perform one) it would be greatly appreciated.

cr@zy4kickz

Feb 26, 2008
That is a very nice concept/idea jestskatem! I would definetly recommend using a heat gun and of course you will have to remove the sewn stiches from the soles on both shoes! Which ever way you go with then I for one am excited to see how they come out! Keep us updated ;)

wowsasb

Jan 26, 2012
I have an idea for a custom bruin, but I need some kind of silver dye for the canvas strip what are some recommendations for that? Also I need a little red for a blood splatter, what would be best on suede for that?

bomaincheese

Jul 1, 2014
How would I do a galaxy kind of theme? I heard angelus paint works best on leather but Im unsure how to do the coats for the galaxy theme. Also, how woul I paint on ripstop?