Do you fear your government?

ryan1122t35

Nov 26, 2008
Do you fear your government?

Why?

engineerTHAgreat

May 21, 2008
i am from canada and i fear the real government which governs the particular governments of each country..

(bilderberg group)

Hachiracr

May 12, 2008
i fear our own us gov, we jus get the sugar coated info but we never actually get facts of what there plannin and what not. feel me?

elwoodgotsole

Jun 14, 2007
the government controls the country.

we don't know if they will prepare us for anything.

Jdubt4stic

Oct 19, 2006
i dont fear the government, i just don't trust it.

hafa00

Feb 7, 2008
I wouldn't say that I fear the government, but then again theres so much that the public doesn't hear that there could definatly be things that could cause fear.

logancj

May 3, 2008
goverment is facebook lol

Chuck Norris?

Oct 16, 2008
i do, why? cause they don't let us know shit! they know things out there and controlling the fucking world with the Illuminati..

WRAMY

Aug 26, 2008
No, I do not. You must take into consideration that sometimes the common good is more important. Their objective is to keep the population safe, I am safe, therefore the government is good, and I don't fear them. But that totally my opinion.

mrh

May 3, 2006
i do, why? cause they don't let us know shit! they know things out there and controlling the fucking world with the Illuminati..
yea the whole illuminati thing i dont like. and that skull n bones thing george bush is part of. and all those weird secret meeting things and everything in zeitgeist is why

engineerTHAgreat

May 21, 2008
No, I do not. You must take into consideration that sometimes the common good is more important. Their objective is to keep the population safe, I am safe, therefore the government is good, and I don't fear them. But that totally my opinion.
you're very naive

especially to assume that their objective is to keep the population safe

when in reality it is to dumb it down, depopulate, keep us from real truth, keep us poor, make money from us, control us etc etc..

you may be safe in relativity but that is because u are one of the millions who are tricked by the illusion of "freedom" and "safety"

when you are accepting a microchip implant under your skin in return to be "saved" the big boogy man which is either "terrorism" or "well being of the earth"

it might be too late to realize you are fucked..

igotssssoul

Nov 1, 2008
WTF? lmao! I totally respect your opinion, but damn! lol. With the sum of all that has happened at this point and all the curtains being pulled, I had no clue at all that people still carried your perception. I really don't wanna type up a 5 page opinion on your 2 sentences. So I just wanted to say: if you give 2 shits at all about finding any truth concerning this matter, stop digesting the spoon-fed bullshit that the media machine or corporate puppeteers keep shoving down your throat and start looking for sources provided for by people that swim against the current. You can start by asking yourself wtf we're still doing in Iraq and why our "war on terror" has lasted longer than World War II.

brent_knows_sb

Dec 31, 2007
i say not that black and white. i mean
theres a reason why people go missing
and how they "forget how i got here" typa shit
yeah.. itss definitley some shitt gonee onn

WRAMY

Aug 26, 2008
Not a typical post from me...

Enlightened one, please tell me the governments true intent. But your missing my point I guess. If I am happy being tricked into "freedom" and "safety", If I am enjoying this "illusion" as you say, then whats to show that my view of the government isn't a positive one? Since the illusion is good for me, and if the government creates the illusion that means the government is good.

My most certain knowledge is the content of my own mind — my thoughts, experiences, affects, etc and it is there where I derive my view of the government. The foundations of this question are in turn the foundations of the view that the individual's understanding of any and all psychological concepts (thinking, willing, perceiving, etc.) is accomplished by making analogy with my own mental states; i.e., by abstraction from inner experience. And this view, or some variant of it, has been influential in philosophy since Descartes elevated the search for incontrovertible certainty to the status of the primary goal of epistemology.

In other words you cannot argue against inference or an argument from one particular to another particular, as opposed to deduction, induction, and abduction, where at least one of the premises or the conclusion is general. And you where arrogant enough to try to persuade me of my own analogy. GTFO r-tard.

INB4: Confused people saying I am stupid and don't know what I am talking about. If you look at the context of my original post you will see that this relative to the point I am making. I thought my philosophy idea was easy enough to understand.

Igotssssoul I just read your post, you would benefit from reading this too.

igotssssoul

Nov 1, 2008
//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//oops.gif forgot to answer the question.No, I don't fear the old dieing white men that compose as the US Government(or lack of a "government"). I'm only afraid of the subservient men that allow themselves to be led by the wrist while blindfolded. //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif
Not a typical post from me...And you where arrogant enough to try to persuade me of my own analogy. GTFO r-tard. INB4: Confused people saying I am stupid and don't know what I am talking about. If you look at the context of my original post you will see that this relative to the point I am making. I thought my philosophy idea was easy enough to understand.Igotssssoul I just read your post, you would benefit from reading this too.
lol, my comment was just a suggestion. Relax, Sigmund FRAUD.

WRAMY

Aug 26, 2008
I am not necessarily saying that I follow that philosophical idea, but simply explain why it is illogical to tell me why my opinion is wrong if the question is based off my experiences and how I perceive my environment. How am I a fraud? just curious, or were you being funny?

igotssssoul

Nov 1, 2008
I'm kiddin dude. To each their own.

IllmaticKali84

Aug 5, 2007
As far as my opinion, I don't trust the gov't. Why, b/c they fear us. I sometimes feel like we are nothing else, but cattle, being slowly domesticated with opiates to some unknown leader's (or group of leaders) liking. I don't like all that secrecy "for our own good" bullshit. And not too fond of where the education system is headed. Not to mention how our money is circulated. Or our overseas affairs. This shit needs to be revised. Honesty > Lies, any day! I'm tired of this tooth fairy shit. I'd rather have somebody tell me they are planning to make me dumber or unhealthier to my face, than plan a whimsical fairy tale to keep me uninformed. As taxpayers we should be getting the truth.

qberrrt

Dec 26, 2006
can someone fill me in on Illuminati. i know its a secret society but idk how its relevant with todays current events