E-Beef Royale

RICHY

fuck that oli blakeman kid with his suss ass avi pic, fuck outta here thinking those whack janos are "insane" and shit

collin

haha i was waiting for someone to remember i said that. glad that, and joes nontourages are behind us now

and good beef last page cole, youd make a butcher proud.

Last edited by a moderator:

cm4521

Based Member
thx collin

averageastronaut writes:
i tried to make a heart but i 4got you can't type a less than sign :(

therefore fuck whoever is stopping me

collin

^^yeah fuck that kid for thinking he was gonna get $200 worth of raffle sales for them beat ass peits. wont miss him

sharkethicx

CjgNrd writes:
Lol that kid texted me all butthurt when I unfollowed him on instagram. Quite humorous the feels people catch online or through social media.

brownbear22

CjgNrd writes:
I have for sure made more enemies than friends here.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

cheatingk9610

Lul, glad everyone is on the same page about sellingner.

Oh and no hard feels on my comment J.james. But you were a tool for repairing them shits dude. 😂 and I'm going to revive my all time fave beef.........â€Â¦..........FUCK PATRICK BATEMAN and his PI ass! 😂

RICHY

^ lmao i remember you always attacked him everytime he posted. dude tried to resell those jade dunks for like 3 bills or something or trade for skunks lol

J

johnnytrainers

Lurker
Ah anybody that gets butthurt over this is a big puss anyway . I think I got hated on this thread somewhere and I laughed . You guys are all great writers ! Nobody hates you Cjg

NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sidious @ sidious: whats good 🖖