Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

fatjodz's stuff

fatjodz

Dec 22, 2006
dunks: baby bears just bought by dangitsdon...will be replaced by wheat forbes this month

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMPLES:
baby P.Rod2 samples:

baby dunk samples:

air flare retro sample:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jeremy fish classic:

jim houser angus:

sbtg lace locks:

regime:

P.Rods

Futura P.Rods came in Nov1, 2k7 all the way from the Netherlands thanks to SHOOTO

My White Shoes...Cleanliness (and no yellowing) is next to Godliness

Little Max '95:

Baby Force 1:

GR FCs:

Shoes that have come and gone:

:up:

nikeNYC

Nov 5, 2006
very nice collection. quality and quanity. keep it up.

slamdunk718

Apr 21, 2007
Congratulations on finally completing your elite p-rod pack! Love the collection! ( two thumbs way the fuck up )...

Ledzeppelin627

Oct 30, 2006
What are those pink and white p-rods
?

fatjodz

Dec 22, 2006
What are those pink and white p-rods
?
they're exactly what u called them...

"pink and white p-rods"

...and no worries, they're LEGIT TO THE MAX!

fatjodz

Dec 22, 2006
Are they customs?
nope, not custom one bit. i stumbled upon them at an authorized nike retailer...here's a closeup

pathsu007

Apr 30, 2007
wow first time seeing a prod collection! nice

greg skates

Mar 7, 2006
i think, the only prod 1 your missing is the andy jenkins one.

then its complete.

good shit bro.

fatjodz

Dec 22, 2006
^believe me i've tried to find the andy jenkins one and the sample bright teal ones for a while...maybe one day i'll find'em since neither were released

Undefeated

Oct 25, 2007
You collection of P-Rods are super Sexy. I love'em.

s2cCENTRAL101

Sep 23, 2007
niiice, lovin the pics. hella shoes. goodjob man

bigt_250

Dec 3, 2006
dam you dunks are tied tight as shit bro whats up with that

fatjodz

Dec 22, 2006
dam you dunks are tied tight as shit bro whats up with that

lemme tell u what's up with that:

you know that feeling you get when u have a brand spankin' new deadstock fresh out the box pair that you're gonna wear for the first time? i have that feeling EVERY time i put a pair of my shoes on. when u get DS pairs from shops or online, they're laced tightly. you can't just slip your foot in, you have to loosen the laces first. it's kinda like a mind game for me to prevent me from spending all my money on kicks cuz i love'em so much. that feeling of un-DS'ing kicks is great. all ur hard work to get the cash to get the kicks finally paid off and it feels great to wear what you've spent your hard earned cash on, doesnt it? and if u keep ur shit as clean as i do, they always look as close to DS (minus the creases but that aint a big deal to me) as possible

that's what's up with that =]

fatjodz

Dec 22, 2006

came in yesterday =]

G

man that is a decent ass collection....loving the pharrell's....

smiFFims

Nov 16, 2006
Loving the OG P-rods. All the ones I didnt skate I sold. Stupid me. I had most of them too.