Feature Request

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
jacob206 writes:
[QUOTE=I think a small little feature like this could probably be pretty beneficial.

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
not sure if it was brought up, heck maybe even i noted it myself, but there should be some link or button to get to the user's store from their profile.

CjgNrd

Lion/human hybrid
Sep 7, 2011
Sid, I occasionally get an error page while attempting to go to some threads from the newsfeed.

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
CjgNrd writes:
Just wanted to follow up.. we're in progress of moving to a CDN and a much more powerful server.

A lot of minor errors will be corrected soon.. constantly tweaking things all around, once the transition to the CDN is complete will free up a lot of time to get the newsfeed where it needs to be.

Vagina_Man

Nov 4, 2010
Will Edit/Delete functions for posts be implemented?

collin

Jul 30, 2011
i vote we change the buy/sell tab back to say marketplace, i always look for the marketplace button for like 30 seconds before i realize its buy/sell now, plus i like the sound of marketplace better. or maybe thats just me lol

Last edited by a moderator:

collin

Jul 30, 2011
yo sid i have a question, for the BST category, on the right there does it only show the most recent post? because anytime i bump my post, whatever was already on the right stays as opposed to being replaced by my link.