Freddy Krueger (Scrapped Version) Legit Check Guide

nolanz2

Aug 7, 2010
i dont doubt any of this, but im just curious as to how anyone was ever able to determine is a pair was fake or not?
considering most pairs were bought in mexico, how was anyone ever able to differentiate?

chip_SB

Mar 8, 2006
^ There's a bomb-ass guide and 3 pages telling you how to differentiate. As far as "most pairs" were purchased in Mexico. The actual numbers are pretty minimal. It wasn't like these were sitting on shelves in skate shops in Mexico.

0moorad0

Feb 19, 2008
i think imma pm a mod on iss about this cus these freddies are getting out of hand with this bs mexico info. And plus the market for LEGIT freddies will go back up to 800-1200 like it used to be
edit: just pm'd a mod

Trav409

Feb 7, 2009
Can someone please legit check these for this poor kid on ISS, i tried POLITELY bringing up the subject in the pickup thread when a kid posted Freddys he got for $360 but i got shut down and ignored. I recommended he post a LC on NSB then the counterfeit cartel said he will look at the pics, the same guy that said the freddys that 0moorad0 posted for a LC were real when they were infact fake.

http://www.solecollector.com/forums/lc-freddys-t1089931.html

Last edited by a moderator:

NJdunkLover789

Jul 23, 2005
He said they're real. And that's not even a good looking pair, there's SO much wrong with them. This is out of control. I tried to post in there but of course its restricted.

Trav409

Feb 7, 2009
I have had an INDEPTH conversation with a member from the 'counterfeit cartel' from ISS called 'thesportsaddict' via MSN about developing a new LC guide for freddys over on ISS as he was intrigued and contacted me after he saw my comments in the pickup thread over there. He said ISS mods wont accept our LC guide for some stupid fuck head reason so he is determined to develop his own and submit it to help ISS. I dare say ISS don't want to be linking their members to NSB for this, legit checks or anything for that matter as im sure you can all imagine it would be no good for their site and is very bad marketing, so i understand why they dont want to use ours but to ignore the knowledge is another thing.

Im very glad thesportsaddict contacted me and he seems genuinely motivated to develop a guide that he can submit over there and hopefully use. I have sent him high rez shots of my size 12 freddys from the LC that i posted on here to use in his guide. If any members (0moorad0, moresb4me, etc) want to send him pictures or get in contact with him to see if you could help that would be a great help. I have sent both of you a PM anyway.

^NJ - i know, i cant believe that dude said they were legit, the stitching is terrible, the left heel shape is soooo warped its not funny. The nubuck is so clean there are no marks or scrapes at all, there is no HUE or slight gloss about the blood pattern whatsoever and if you take a good look at the first pic you can see the shithouse workmanship on the midsole where the cream and black paint blend and are not straight at all. Bad construction overall. SMH. I have sent the member on ISS who owns them and posted the LC on ISS a PM anyway since he didnt post the LC on NSB like i told him too, he went ahead and posted it on ISS just to be told that they are real lol. I have told him what i believe to be wrong with them, if anyone else wants to chime in go ahead as im going to link him back here just to further confirm it for him. //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

Tim_B

Oct 20, 2006
I messaged a guy on ebay who had all legit kicks plus fake freddys according to this guide and linked him, he wrote back he's sold plenty on ISS and ebay and thinks they're real, said i was wasting his time, can't help ignorance i guess

Trav409

Feb 7, 2009
^ i would most certainly believe he has sold plenty over on ISS, those mother fuckers are posting 'freddy' pickups every 4 days, remember back in the day when you might only see a pair every couple of months.......seriously people, use your brain - how the fuck can they all be real?? People are now selling them for like $350-$450 lol. God help us all, when are people going to learn that ignorance is NOT BLISS!!!

i4gotmyid

Mar 7, 2009
Question about the 7/21/07 thing
I did a LC on freddys a few weeks ago, I remember you (MoreSB4Me) and 0moorado0 both commented in the thread.
Here's the thread:
http://n-sb.org/index.php?tid=185560
First link from iss both you and skaterat said was fake.
Then, i did a LC on Freddys from another member from iss toward end of thread.
Skaterat said it's legit but tag says 7/21/07, so was skaterat wrong in the thread?

MoreSb4me

Jun 21, 2008
if its the og post you did=fake, skaterat agreed with us, maybe you read it wrong.

Ricochet101Ya

Aug 2, 2009
So all legit Freddys should have a date of 8/20/07 on them?

0moorad0

Feb 19, 2008
^^^^^^^^^^^ no theres other tags that are legit for the most part MOST fakes have the tag 7/21/07
its very obivious reasons you can tell a legit pair from a fake....just use ANY SB LEGIT CHECK GUIDE its common sense and unfortunately the all godly "counterfeit cartel" has fucked up hard i even pm'd an admin about it he replied, do you have any proof that the kreugers are fake.........i replied just check ANY NIKE SB LEGIT CHECK GUIDE and compare heel stitching the nike logo and tags.......he said it wasnt enough cus they couldve been released in mexico......so idk but i guess mexico magically got 100+ pairs of freddies as well as VMV INC but fuck it if people wanna keep being retarded let them and when they get some common sens they can post in the legit check forum hurrrrrr

EDIT: if anyone wants a legit pair this is the only link i found haha
http://www.solecollector.com/forums/mp_item.php?id=134973

skaterat

Dec 21, 2006
mega props and thanks moresbs4me, that's a great guide and should be studied vigorously by anyone considering buying a pair. i've been fooled a couple times by these new high end fakes as it's very difficult to see the differences unless they're shown side by side. chip is also absoulutely right about the tiffs, the new fakes are VERY close and everyone should be extra careful with those as well. once again, thanks moresbs for all the work you've put into this, as well as the other legit checks in general. keep up the good work playa!

Ricochet101Ya

Aug 2, 2009
VMV Inc. and Kixclusive are both selling the fakes... the price for a legit pair of these is about to skyrocket.

0moorad0

Feb 19, 2008
lulz, the price of a legit pair used to be 800-1200 the fakes fucked it up

baesa38

Aug 21, 2009
lmao at the kids on ndsbg and their freddys...

QUEBECGOLD

Feb 28, 2009
So all legit Freddys should have a date of 8/20/07 on them?
07/18/07 and 08/18/07 too. //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif

0moorad0

Feb 19, 2008
only positive thing about the fake freddies being out there is that the price on legit ones is super low haha

QUEBECGOLD

Feb 28, 2009
only positive thing about the fake freddies being out there is that the price on legit ones is super low haha
I would pay 400 for fake high quality.XD