Fuck You Thread

collin

Jul 30, 2011
Fuck the fact my iphone 4's home and lock buttons stopped working like 2 days ago. G3 here i come.

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
fuck the 13 page essay i forgot was due today

El_Duce

Dec 25, 2010
fuck victory records

sharkethicx

May 5, 2012
What heinous act have they commited now?

El_Duce

Dec 25, 2010
They've fucked up the whole Streetlight Manifesto album process for over 6 months now. Threatened to sue the band for offerring a free live DVD with all preordered albums. Got the acoustic version of the album cancelled less than a day before it was supposed to release. Delaying the shipping process for preordered albums. Overall it's a label full of greedy cunts. Here's what Tomas has to say on the Streetlight website
Hi guys
It's with a very heavy heart that I have to announce the following:
1) The Toh Kay album "The Hand That Thieves" has been canceled for the foreseeable future. More details will come to light in the coming days.
2) Due to Victory Records refusal to send us copies of our own new album, there will be another delay in our ability to deliver preorders on time. We hoped to find a compromise with them, up until the bitter end; unfortunately, it just wasn't possible.
We ask you to once more be patient: we're working around the clock to find a solution to our gigantic nightmare of a problem. We will be able to fulfill all orders soon, and we maintain that the only way to buy the album without all of the money going to Victory Records (which ironically funds their legal efforts against us) is via the RISC Store.
Thank you for your support during our dark and trying times. We stood up against the largest, meanest, most despised bully in the schoolyard and now we have to face the consequences. Hopefully you'll stand with us and we can get through this in one piece.
There will be much more information available in the next few days. Thanks.
Tomas

J

johnnytrainers

Fuck the music industry .Sounds so typical of them . There used to be a band called Bomb The Music Industry but the just broke up .

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
May 24, 2010
fck the SOUTH PLAINFIELD POLICE for RACIAL PROFILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
man.. I've been profiled, not racially tho.. it's so lame.

I was in my new car lease bumping tribe.. going for a taco bell jones from work around 12p -1pm and cop didn't like that as he drove by me in one of those turn lanes that people always almost clip the side of your car on..

dude was so mad when he approached, even after all your stuff checks out.

crime = not having a front license plate cause mounting bracket wasn't in from dealer yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
May 24, 2010

there the worst..

and it's truly because you were bumpin tribe... hahahah.. one of the top 5 hiphop groups of all time...

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
Yo fuck cops! I got a citation to fix my exhaust because it's too loud, it's not broken you dumb fuck! Nigga is mad because my car checked out clearer then cooked crack.

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
Went from people thinking we were Nike SB to now thinking we are a Norwegian Train.. here is the latest excerpt.

>Original
>Google Translated

brownbear22

Aug 11, 2009
sidious writes:
only ticket Ive ever gotten in my life was for "playing my music too loud"
cop told me I was "disrupting the neighborhood".. mother fucker pulled me over on a freeway overpass. There wasnt a single house for 3 square miles.

collin

Jul 30, 2011
Fuck math.

Ike Hates Mike

Feb 11, 2012
BPmeIrose writes:
real mature man

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
^I heard that Collin.
Fuck screaming children.

J

johnnytrainers

Really B.P Melrose ? Well i hadn't taken sides but since you have called all of us dicks , you won't get any business from me . You insulted some really good people . So FUCK THIS GUY !

collin

Jul 30, 2011
Fuck my laptop / wifi for losing connection as soon as i try and bid (10 seconds left), cool i diddnt want to win any way....
If any one has the first 3 ratchet and clanks and dosent want em any more, pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:

sharkethicx

May 5, 2012
Fuck I-95 and fuck Connecticut. It took me 5 and a half hours to get from the Bronx to Providence, Rhode Island on Friday and then 7!!!! hours to get back last night. It's only supposed to be about a 2 and a half hour drive.

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
sharkethicx writes:
dude FUCK the state of Connecticut's highway system. You are guaranteed to hit traffic there no matter when you are traveling.

sharkethicx

May 5, 2012
cm4521 writes:
Connecticut was a whole fucking traffic jam.

And after you get through those 21 miles... another fucking sign saying delay of like 34 miles.

My average speed for SEVEN FUCKING HOURS.

Fuck Connecticut. Fuck that state so hard. Fuck I-95.