Fuck You Thread

CjgNrd

Lion/human hybrid
collin writes:
Go to his articles an then go on his google+ thing and then get a small chuckle at 2 of his profile pics

brownbear22

collin writes:
as long as he's getting payed by the site Im sure he couldnt give a fuck less what anybody here has to say about him. Hes literally laughing all the way to the bank

RICHY

^ true that
counting+his+bread.gif

J

johnnytrainers

Lurker
Money buys respect and always has . Ike ,sadly I have seen very few people get any smarter by going to college ,

collin

Money without respect: see tool/herb/dickhead thread.

johnnytrainers writes:
Johnny i got a quote you might like, one of my favorites.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”

Last edited by a moderator:
J

johnnytrainers

Lurker
Haha , yes Collin , I agree and love that quote . I would add , If you want to eat ,learn a trade ! Ever heard of a broke plumber or mechanic ?

J

johnnytrainers

Lurker
Fuck the baffling world of technology ! This kid is trying to sell kix on Styleguide and when I try to do anything , it just pops up 404 not the picture your looking for , wtf

sidious

Administrator
johnnytrainers writes:
yep that means you successfully got rid of it. it will still show in the current news feed cause it highly outdated.. but shouldn't appear in the styleguide.

thanks for taking care of it?

J

johnnytrainers

Lurker
Well sid , I did what I could . The post is still showing . When I get 404 , I can't comment or remove .

collin

johnnytrainers writes:
When im home from school i work at a plumbing/hvac company as a helper, not quite as good as trade school, but a whole hell of a lot better than any retail job.

NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sidious @ sidious: whats good 🖖