General Automotive Talk

b!0hzrd

Dec 27, 2006
Thanks bro, yeah the suby's mine haha. The matrix is the neighbors!

The wagon body grew on me and I kinda like it more but it isn't the same b/c no wing :(
you made the right choice. if i'm not mistaken, WRX and STI sedans aren't being made anymore, so that's almost like a collectible that you can drive the shit out of. and yes, that spoiler really is part of what makes the STI so cool, so don't regret giving up the wagon for it.

DippedInSauce.

Dec 24, 2007
Couple more for yall. When I was wingless and before I blacked out the headlights!

Option

Jan 17, 2007
Beautiful Impreza man.

Front wheel fitment.

bigmikeaziz

Oct 4, 2007
God dam ZACH!
that shit looooks cleaaaaan!
whatchu put on em? any more pics?

dork4spork

Jan 11, 2006
dork4spork i doubt you live in a wintry climate but do you/ anyone you know have experience driving an m3 in snow?
i've never taken my car to the snow. i would assume it'd act as a snow plow more than anything else... hahaha but i've seen people on the forums who do live in a wintry climate and they seem to be fine with some blizzacks or other snow tires. rear wheel drive isn't the best for snow to begin with, but i think with good tires you will be fine.

DippedInSauce.

Dec 24, 2007
Beautiful Impreza man.

Front wheel fitment.
Nice fitment bro! Wrong fitment FTW! I love seeing cars with an aggressive wheel fitment, makes them look that much better.

and Thanks!

you made the right choice. if i'm not mistaken, WRX and STI sedans aren't being made anymore, so that's almost like a collectible that you can drive the shit out of. and yes, that spoiler really is part of what makes the STI so cool, so don't regret giving up the wagon for it.
I couldn't pass up the car for the deal I got! I almost stole it for the price haha nah jk.

DUNXXX

Dec 21, 2006
hella flush??

looks good zach

bridgener

May 22, 2006
My friend's dad owns an m3 that he daily drives all year, and Montreal winter is no joke. He's fine, just can't turn the traction control off.

uneek_sole

Mar 23, 2009
nice fitment zach, that looks like it rubs like crazy though. why not stretch alittle?

coolkid7040

Sep 21, 2007
Alright, thanks guys. Hopefully it'll be alright if I end up having to drive it in snow.

wonginator

May 14, 2009
Sup yall.

WOW WTF!?!?!?!? I SAW THAT TEKNOFORCE CAR ON THE ROAD. MOFO CUT ME OFF!! THE DRIVER OF THAT CAR FCKING PISSSSED ME OFF ON HWY 87. anyways, nice suby //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

Infinitefc

Aug 15, 2007
Damn that subbies clean. Nice fitment.

What wheels you rollin on option?

Option

Jan 17, 2007
Damn that subbies clean. Nice fitment.

What wheels you rollin on option?
Sportmax 002 for now, cheap with decent fitment.

I'm starting a fund for myself to pick up a nice legit set of wheels though. Hoping 2010 is gonna be a great year for my car.

greg skates

Mar 7, 2006
paulo bud, come drop off some eggpie mannnnnnn.

408phus

May 5, 2007
anyone wanna sell me some rokkor's for my new mk4? i swear to god shit looks like it has a lift kit on it i can't stand it. haha

WRAMY

Aug 26, 2008
I know nothing about cars....but why does this car have gills like a fish?

Pudgemaster

Nov 27, 2006
Well i had a truck. Recalled, made a lot of money. Then a subaru forester hit a deer and totaled it. Then a nissan sentra stopped for a deer and rear ended, Totaled. Now i have a 5 speed honda crv. Fucking money pit right now. but this should be the last time its in the shop. I stopped for a deer the other day and blew out my brake lines. FML.

maximatory

Jul 31, 2008
diggin the gti back on pg 78
i like that body style more than the current fosho

uneek_sole

Mar 23, 2009
I know nothing about cars....but why does this car have gills like a fish?
thats a vented vorsteiner m3 csl hood. basically those 'gills" are there to vent/recirculate heat from the engine out through there. its solely race purpose, but also looks good which is why dork4sport has it.