• The Low End Theory
    Buggin' Out
    A Tribe Called Quest
    The Low End Theory

General Automotive Talk

SLiXMC

Aug 1, 2008
www.checkthewheels.com

Hey n-sb how's it going? First and foremost, this is not spam! I want to get the word out there about a website I just created called CheckTheWheels.com. This is a user friendly website where users can post there cars and compare, share, and essentially battle there rides. Enjoy!

_SLiXMC

**Keep in mind this is still a developing idea!

dvlsfan30

Sep 25, 2007
damn pelotudo those are some nice wheels and nice lookin beemer
they look alot like regamasters..what are they?

pelotudo

Aug 25, 2008
damn pelotudo those are some nice wheels and nice lookin beemer
they look alot like regamasters..what are they?
Good eye sir, that's exactly what they are

18x8.5 et35 regamaster euros

dvlsfan30

Sep 25, 2007
damn the euros look real nice with the center caps. thats the only reason i wasnt sure
but anyway the car looks beautiful. 4 door m3?

Suck My Kicks

Apr 5, 2008
Hey whts up guys
i sold my LS

and picked up a Civic Hatch with a LS swap with ps and ac.. so its a pretty good daily car

DuhReeeezy

Aug 5, 2009
Uncle just gave me his 93' Integra the other day //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

dvlsfan30

Sep 25, 2007
damn i love that red ls. i need that black interior for my gsr.
it looks exactly like yours with the slips just cypress green pearl. //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif

the ek is clean too, just not crazy about the rims

i just need to get the front bumper painted still.. miss the jdm front :(

Option

Jan 17, 2007
I'm in love with those Regas.

bridgener

May 22, 2006
Went to the storage garage to measure the tread depth on my tires since I'm selling them. The tires are fine, but apparently my engine is leaking oil out of the rear main seal and has sprung a leak in the timing cover. I guess springtime will also be "engine pulling time"!

Kybosh

Oct 22, 2007
Great looking BMW pelotudo.

Bridgener it seems like you have something major break just about every spring/summer. Last summer it was your rear, now you've got oil leaks. Oh wait I forgot you drive a ford, lalalala hahhaha. The best part about a project like that is it doesn't cost much. Have fun with it.

I recently picked up a new truck, my new year round dd

the day I picked it up ,

Did the brakes on all 4 corners and 4 new tires,

Doing a full interior swap in 2 weeks

NerdySoleCollector

Apr 13, 2008
pelotudo: nice e36, especially the wheels man. I'm still on the hunt for a sedan in manual, but all the ones I've found need a lot of work done to it.

Andrew: Congrats! what happened to the truck?

bridgener

May 22, 2006
haha, wise guy eh kybosh?! breaking things just comes with owning an old car I guess. Maybe you should bust your dad's chops a little and get that old mustang of his fired up. Might bring out the hidden "ford guy" in you! All jokes aside though, I wouldn't even call myself a Ford guy. I love em all equally, and that Blazer's looking tough, especially with those new tires.

This should be a pretty productive spring season. I have an evening part-time job accessible by metro (no car needed), lots of free time, and a T5 transmission, clutch and flywheel waiting to be swapped in. Definitely going to be a lot of fun and hopefully I'll have a ton of pics to post!

757nikesbaddict

Nov 23, 2006
KYBOSH I LOVE THOSE TIRE. I NEED SOME FOR MY JEEP. THE ONES I HAVE NOW LOOK LIKE STREET TIRE. TREAD PATTERN THAT WOULD COME ON A "POREMON" CAR.....IMPORT!//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif ALSO THOSE STEP BOARDS OFF LOOK SO MUCH BETTERN!!! HOW MUCH WHERE THEY AND WHERE DID U GET THEM. I NEED 17 WHAT ARE THOSE?

SkrApUNB

Feb 10, 2008
Got me a new ride today.. pretty stoked and cant wait to add on.

Kybosh

Oct 22, 2007
Nice Skrap, congrats man.

Jed they are BFG All terrain K/O's. I got them from treaddepot.com they are 30x9.5 15s.

Yea bridgener I know. He is wasting his time with honda civics and all these other cars when he has a '70 302 in the garage with only 44k original miles. smh... Hopefully one day we can get it all back together. Speaking of older cars how is your and your dads healey coming along? It's been a minute since I heard you say anything about it.
You've got be just loving this weather eh? I've spent the last couple evening out working on the blazer and it's so nice to be able to feel your hands when your working again.

bridgener

May 22, 2006
The weather is killing me! I want to bring out the Capri so badly but I just know it's going to snow one more time. If there's no snow on april first then that'll be the day.
The healey is moving along, slowly as usual. All that's left is to patch the corroded parts of the aluminum body panels. We bought an AC/DC TIG welder last week so I've just been practising my welds. It's pretty tricky to do. If I fail at it, I have a friend who's pretty much a robot when it comes to any kind of welding so he might just do it for us. Other than that, this winter we've just been taking care of odds and ends that we overlooked in the process. The car's tuned pretty well (actually pulls like a real car now, not like a tractor), I got the handbrake working properly, and we fabricated a few miscellaneous panels. I want to say the car's going to paint, and could be one the road this year but you never know!

Kybosh

Oct 22, 2007
Oh wow nice you guys are a lot further along then I had thought.
It's not going to snow again, mark my words. I want to take my truck out of storage but we still have piles of sand and salt all over the streets. Going to wait until they start sweeping them before I take it out.