Generally, how much do OG Space Jams go for?

delacruzkid

Feb 13, 2012
My father asked me to sell his OG Space Jams for him. They've been sitting in his closet since they released. Their soles are starting to yellow, but everythign else is in deadstock condition. Their size 11 and comes with everything but the retro card. I'm just trying to help my dad come up on some much needed money. Thanks.

HYPEBEASTBEATER

Jan 2, 2011
It honestly depends. Some pics to see the overall condition, yellowing, make sure carbon isn't cracked, etc would be helpful.

But price is honestly hard to judge on jams, sometimes you find a steal, other times they are at rape flight club price. I'd say depending on how much he needs the money $325-$375 would be a good starting point.

Justinn

Jan 18, 2009
Well, OG is from 1996, five pairs known, which sell for at least 10,000$. These are 2000, OG retro.
These are as yellow as my pair I wear.. That yellowing kills the price..

delacruzkid

Feb 13, 2012
Yeah, I suspected the yellowing would drop the value, but my father didn't preserve them from yellowing, he just left them in the box. Oh well, nothing can be done about it now. Suggestions though?

jkxs

Apr 24, 2011
Get a bottle of "Island Girl Sea Glow" and whip those yellowed soles back into their original clear/white color and you're good to go.

Dr. Moose Knuckle

May 29, 2007
But remember to do it right or sea glow will separate the sole if not used properly I think in the condition they are in 350-375 top dollar 400 and yeah the yellowing does affect price but it's hard to find a DS 2000 pair that isn't

J

Jordan Johnson

I have a pair of new space jams, no yellowing, no damage, 2009 release should i sell them for 240?