Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

**GMoney **

ICKEST

May 26, 2008
great seller..got my shoes within two days..transaction went by smooth also...
BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!

KILLABEE786

Jan 16, 2007
I LOVE GREG, (all homo) we've been doing business for quite some time and ALWAYS, ALWAYS he is a man of his word and never dissapoints me, i will being doing business for a very long time because i can always trust this guy, he is 1000000% legit, THANKS GREG!

crazy bee

Jan 23, 2008
Sold him a DiamondxLiberty Slots Tee in Size Small, awesome dude, legit buyer, quick payment and easy to talk to. Thanks again!

dvslatin

Nov 19, 2007
Bought Buellers from this dude real legit, shoes were just as described, got my shoes real quick will do business with this guy again. recommend him to anybody. Thx again

Paintmaster324

Jul 13, 2008
legit dude, ez to contact and very fast payment

will do business again for sure //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif
I bought some BRUTs from this guy. This kid is LEGIT!! he has good communication. Everything went smooth,and quick! couldn't expect any better results. I will defanitly buy from him again. =]

ripcityzen

Jul 12, 2007
straight up dude and a great seller...100% legit....hopefully we can do business again

estoychino

Mar 6, 2007
bought shoes off this guy. what can i say! i would do business again. great communication, shipped right away, and shoes were what was pictured. what else can you ask for?

BBlanco

Apr 23, 2008
Bought Michael Lau Blazers for almost half as they are goin for on Ebay,great communitcation and a man of his word,also a fellow PA head so big ups to the man in Steel City

killacamron13

Jun 4, 2007
Very easy guy to do business with. He came at me with a very reasonable offer and we worked out a deal in 15 minutes. I traded my homers for his XI's plus cash, shipping was very fast and overall it went very smoothly. I'm looking forward to doing business with him again

pawl757

Apr 2, 2009
Super legit seller , worked out a deal with g money that neither of us could refuse. I highly recommend dealing with this seller his shoes are in mint condition and he is also very easy to stay in communication with... Don't hesitate to work with GMoney you won't regret it A+++++ experience , thank you for the tiffs they are beautifull !!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to work with you again !!!!!!!!!

Gamma_5

Feb 17, 2007
Smooth transaction, authentic kicks and good communication. Cat's legit. Will do business with again.

Kr3st

Jun 24, 2007
THIS GUY IS A SAINT!

Picked me up a pair of Space Jams at his Footlocker for BOX PRICE.

Didn't ask for a penny more then cost + shipping.

Shipped amazingly fast and packaged well.

Greg, please don't hesitate to ask me for any help in the future.

Will do business with him again for sure.

Stock_Em1

Aug 14, 2009
Legit seller. He kept in contact with me throughout the entire shipping process. Shoes came in fast. Ordered pair of mosquitos and melbournes. A+++ Seller.

$FCLA$

Apr 28, 2007
Not enough space to compliment this guy, ironic that i got space jams from him too. fastest shipping i've seen on this side of the country, and boy does he know how to handle his inbox. even shipped out during his break at school, knowledge is power and money's got the best of both worlds.

igotssssoul

Nov 1, 2008
Simply perfect. He sent an offer, I accepted, he sent payment. Yep. It happened just as quickly and just as easy as that statement. If you want a smooth, haggle-free sale, buy or sell to this guy. Oh yeah and communication was immaculate too. Hope you enjoy that box logo hoody, my man. //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//wink.gif

ryuumei

Jul 19, 2008
this guy is def. legit, quickly shipped, received shoes as seen/described, will certainly do more business with this guy in the future!

The author

Jan 28, 2010
Great seller, great kicks, all DS in perfect condtion. Would def buy from again.

unhype

Oct 3, 2008
Legit dude. Fast shipping. Good communication. Recommended. A+++

tradinsoles

Apr 28, 2010
legit guy! gfreat communication and everything came as said! for sure do business with in the future!