Gutter & NSB shirts

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
NSB Vector Logo File - http://necrostock.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nsb.eps some time has passed, and deadlines for things as simple as mockups have been horribly, horribly missed, and more promises will most likely be broken. but i need someone to store some ideas about the long awaited nsb shirts, somewhere where we can throw ideas back and forth and communicate on ideas and designs for shirts that may or may not ever materialize. so here it is; pictures, elaborate ideas, or one word suggestions.

GO -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is in the works(pen hasn't even touched paper yet); -gutter fam shirt(s) -nsb bbq shirt -nsb/SB shirt most recent idea is everyone who has a post on page 999 of TLT receives a page 1000 shirt, whoever hits the the 1000th page collaborates to design it, whatcha think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ike Hates Mike

Feb 11, 2012
Gutter t shirts! Or something with a frocket t please. I don't wear graphic ts anymore (southern fraternity). But it's gonna look clean

jacob206

Premium Member
Feb 5, 2008
That scene from It where pennywise in the sewer with the balloon

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
jacob206 writes:
i'd also like to note most shirts would be mono tone/two tone designs to keep costs low, although i think gutter penny would look even more sick in B/W

but when will the shirts come?!

i think we have to settle on what everyone wants more/first, i'd like to have no less than 10 preorders for a shirt

seeing how page 1000 is coming i really think that could be the first shirt

Ike Hates Mike

Feb 11, 2012
Yeah. I really want something simple. I've been growing up a lot with my style the past year.

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
Ike Hates Mike writes:
well whatcha got in mind design wise/color wise (what on what)

share it, see what others think

Ike Hates Mike

Feb 11, 2012
Some kind of graphic or print (saying it on the pocket) Then a solid colored shit. You know how diamond has a tag on the bottom? Something with gutter related on the bottom tag. The pocket could say like nsb or stashed boxes or the gutter or a combo of both. Maybe some custom elite socks? Throwing that last one out there

averageastronaut

kawaii til' the casket shut
Aug 13, 2011
me wants a shirt.

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
Back print shirt. PERIOD. Also, +1 to penny wise print.

collin

Jul 30, 2011
im all for the IT tee, still got the picture in my photobucket from last time

also working off marks idea. solid color pocket tees with the old school nsb logo on the pocket could be dope

sharkethicx

May 5, 2012
collin writes:
I back this idea all the way. Let's finally get this shit together. I'm still down to look at base tees whenever you want to go.

averageastronaut

kawaii til' the casket shut
Aug 13, 2011
cheatingk9610 writes:
this.

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
just make something. as long as it doesn't look like total shit, I'll take one

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
May 24, 2010
^^^^ +1 to this..

El_Duce

Dec 25, 2010
NSB logo on pocket, large pennywise on back.
/thread

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
El_Duce writes:
i like this. everyone seems to want it, so be it

if anyone can find me a link to cheap wholesale pocket tees.

as for it, any text? when it was posted years ago someone threw something up like come on in we have candy or something

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
El_Duce writes:
well i have a shop locally that i talked to a guy with to do prints.
i talked the price down since i'd be including my own silk screen, and vellum print, and shirts. the process would come out to $6 per shirt
so we got $6 for the print, $10 for the shirt and plus shipping

i dont have any clue how much shipping would be, if anyone has an idea how much it would cost let me know, if its lower than $25(the price that site is charging me) then ill stick to my plan.

shit would be wayy easier and way cheaper if i was still attending my college, but just cant find a window to sneak in and use their printshop