Hong Kong Shopping Guide

monkey_trapper

Mar 17, 2006
I go to Chai Wan Skate Park more often coz it's around the corner for me, mei foo is a bit far considering I ride a BMX
100% legit, too good to be true? they sell at retail
ya it was too good to be true... back in Canada the retail is about 900HKD, and most places mark it up
i think the thing was at CPU in TST the tougues of the shoes looked abit straight

1SON

Dec 23, 2006
really nice guide. im defintely telling my sister to check these stores out when she goes to hk next week. i was wondering if you know any stores in Tin Shui Wai area //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

explicitxazian

Nov 30, 2006
hey i was wondering if china's prices on sneakers are lower than the u.s? if so is it a big difference? i apologize if it was in the previous posts in this thread i must have missed it..and im going to vietnam this summer any good spots out there?

WINDman

Oct 19, 2006
hey i was wondering if china's prices on sneakers are lower than the u.s? if so is it a big difference? i apologize if it was in the previous posts in this thread i must have missed it..and im going to vietnam this summer any good spots out there?
Most asian cities sells sneakers cheaper then the states, except for maybe Japan because of their import tax.
not sure about vietnam though...

b53

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
Heres some pics of the queue at H & M Concept store in HK today around 3.00 pm local time, thousand of shoppers queuing infront of the shops n estimate to be 1 km long...Crazy.

H & M first concept store in Asia and their flag ship store here...

chiu_kee

Jul 21, 2006

chiu_kee

Jul 21, 2006

Visvim’s line of flagship stores, F.I.L. is set to open in Hong Kong later this month. Initial reports say that it will open in Central in the On Hing Terrace by the Hei Hei Club. With the Comme Des Garcons White Box Store in close proximity, as well as Bape, F.I.L. are among good company. The store will debut with the Spring and Summer 2007 line.
info via hypebeast

masterchief510

Jan 16, 2007
hey windman or anyone from HK. are there any stores in the hong kong area near the airportish... like in causeway bay or something that i can go to quick and find the rarest shyts? it don't matter the price, i just need to find them for sale. either cosignment or whatever. THANKS!!!!! imma be in hong kong next weeeeeeeek!!! im hella juiced. what are some good clothing stores also?

chiu_kee

Jul 21, 2006
hey windman or anyone from HK. are there any stores in the hong kong area near the airportish... like in causeway bay or something that i can go to quick and find the rarest shyts? it don't matter the price, i just need to find them for sale. either cosignment or whatever. THANKS!!!!! imma be in hong kong next weeeeeeeek!!! im hella juiced. what are some good clothing stores also?
HK is just a small city with good transport network, you can reach most districts by MTR & KCR, so just go down to causeway bay, tsim sha tsui or mongkok & I'm sure you will be satisfied!

G

all you guys are from HK? or not?

chiu_kee

Jul 21, 2006
i come from hong kong, what's up?

jienster

Jun 13, 2007
now i know where to go at my 3rd hong kong trip next time. i stay at kowloon all the times but i always miss the sneakers at mongkok? grrr..thanks for the tips!

p/s shoppin in hk is superb and real cheap //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif

G

wasup, in aust. atm until end of uni, haha

bittersweet

Jul 9, 2007
'ssuuupp buddies,
hello windman, chiu_kee, and everyone in hongkong! newbie here //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif
i'v just read the goodbye hongkong sneaker street -thread,
so there's no more sneaker street in hongkong?

i'm about to come to hongkong around this july,
how's the weather like around july-august?

chiu_kee

Jul 21, 2006
'ssuuupp buddies,
hello windman, chiu_kee, and everyone in hongkong! newbie here //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif
i'v just read the goodbye hongkong sneaker street -thread,
so there's no more sneaker street in hongkong?

i'm about to come to hongkong around this july,
how's the weather like around july-august?
it's still here, fucking hot, > 30 degree C!

Jul 14, 2006
Yes it was indeed very hot. I just went there for holidaying. I spent like 1 whole afternoon just going around the sneaker streets. Damn its almost like a paradise for sneakerheads.