Hong Kong Shopping Guide

bittersweet

Jul 9, 2007
very interesting..
can't wait to go there for holidaying too //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif
anyway, anyone know where to find a good selections of alife shoes?
can i find it somewhere along the sneaker street or..?

me dachink

Nov 5, 2006
And also around this time of year, it rains a lot.

bittersweet

Jul 9, 2007
any idea where to get ALIFE shoes with retail price ? //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//wink.gif

chiu_kee

Jul 21, 2006
any idea where to get ALIFE shoes with retail price ? //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//wink.gif
EXIT @ tsim sha tsui

dunks on a plane

Oct 19, 2006
So what's the risk factor with fakes? Is this "sneaker street" place completely legit?

Are there any stores I need to watch out for?
thanks

WINDman

Oct 19, 2006
^ this is where your knowledge comes in, there is no 100% legitness in Sneaker Street you just got to know your stuff

oh and don't expect to find a bargain either, they are basically reseller shops in shopping arcades and sneaker stores...
I get so many ppl asking me "where can I find some CHEAP tiffs" or whatever... do you really think you'll find a pair at retail??? don't be silly if anything it's worst then NYC!

dunks on a plane

Oct 19, 2006
^ this is where your knowledge comes in, there is no 100% legitness in Sneaker Street you just got to know your stuff

oh and don't expect to find a bargain either, they are basically reseller shops in shopping arcades and sneaker stores...
I get so many ppl asking me "where can I find some CHEAP tiffs" or whatever... do you really think you'll find a pair at retail??? don't be silly if anything it's worst then NYC!
So by not 100% do you mean that there are stores that only sell fakes, or stores that sell both fake and real. Because it would make it a hella lot easier if I could look at some obviously fakes and then rule out some I was questioning at the same store. I'm might not even worry about it and just shop at the stores your list has provided (thanks)

dunks on a plane

Oct 19, 2006
Also I'm going to be mainly looking for low # jordans, any particular store I need to be sure is on my list? sry for dp.

Wearyours

Oct 1, 2007
Anyone know wer i can cop these?

and wer in HK can i get sum Vandals coz i went to the sneaker street i didnt see any... can anyone help much love thnx ima be ther november 22 ish

catalyst

Oct 1, 2007
where can I get mids that are legits??? Starting my mid collection...preferably TST area and granville

chiu_kee

Jul 21, 2006
Anyone know wer i can cop these? and wer in HK can i get sum Vandals coz i went to the sneaker street i didnt see any... can anyone help much love thnx ima be ther november 22 ish
vandals are hard to find in HK too coz they are too old, i haven't seen that for long at shops, but you may try http://hk.auctions.yahoo.com
where can I get mids that are legits??? Starting my mid collection...preferably TST area and granville
hmm... i don't see many mids at shops lately but TST and granville are good places to look for!

catalyst

Oct 1, 2007
vandals are hard to find in HK too coz they are too old, i haven't seen that for long at shops, but you may try http://hk.auctions.yahoo.comhmm... i don't see many mids at shops lately but TST and granville are good places to look for!
thanks bud...do you happen to know what shops in granville sells legit sbs??? coz my friend myt go there next week...and shes to lazy to go to sneaker street...guess i have to give her the full details of the shop...so I think it would be better if she buys it at legit stores rather than inspecting the shoe at sneaker street.

Wearyours

Oct 1, 2007
chiu_kee- thnx bro ummm could you chek the pic i attached i dunno how to attach it and let people see it... its a nike air max/assult 90 i wanan just ask if u guys got them ther in HK and if u know wat shop its at... thnx bro

chiu_kee

Jul 21, 2006
thanks bud...do you happen to know what shops in granville sells legit sbs??? coz my friend myt go there next week...and shes to lazy to go to sneaker street...guess i have to give her the full details of the shop...so I think it would be better if she buys it at legit stores rather than inspecting the shoe at sneaker street.
as far as i know all the sneaker shops in granville are legit.

chiu_kee- thnx bro ummm could you chek the pic i attached i dunno how to attach it and let people see it... its a nike air max/assult 90 i wanan just ask if u guys got them ther in HK and if u know wat shop its at... thnx bro
i never see this appear in HK.

Wearyours

Oct 1, 2007
as far as i know all the sneaker shops in granville are legit.
i never see this appear in HK.
awww ok guess im not getting it... you know any shop selling glow in the dark SB lacs? how much and where? thanks im rocking the Glowinthe dark 2 dunks in halloween i guess

MORTUMCOLDBLADE

Nov 8, 2007
damn why there are no size 12 nike dunk sb in hong kong, can anyone help me locate a atore with size 12 dunk sb in hongkong

chiu_kee

Jul 21, 2006
damn why there are no size 12 nike dunk sb in hong kong, can anyone help me locate a atore with size 12 dunk sb in hongkong
the only shop carry sz12 dunk SB is the Double Park in Silvercord, Tsim Sha Tsui.

Wearyours

Oct 1, 2007
Any retail shops in shanghai? my friend is in puxi are haha any retail shops or good spots there?

bittersweet

Jul 9, 2007
planin' to go holidaying in hongkong (again) this end semester holiday,
where can i find Visvim logan mid in hongkong ?
and how much does it cost in hongkong?

chiu_kee

Jul 21, 2006
planin' to go holidaying in hongkong (again) this end semester holiday,
where can i find Visvim logan mid in hongkong ?
and how much does it cost in hongkong?
try F.I.L. in Central in the On Hing Terrace by the Hei Hei Club.