Hong Kong Shopping Guide

EaZyE24

wat r some shops to hit around hong kong
my pops is heading there and imma have himm pick some stuff for me
and is it cheaper over there?

G

Lurker
dude looking for nike sbs, supra, and streetwear like crooks and castles..any shops you can recommend? pls also include the address..thanks man..been reading ur past posts.. ur the best!

pincus28

need to know some shops in Hong Kong that sells authentic sb's cause my cousin is coming there next week.. kindly include the address. thanks!

chiu_kee

SBs in HK are now dead, you'll be disappointed if you hope to find old SBs. but for other sneakers or clothing, just simply go to the 1st page & you'll find something good.

pincus28

SBs in HK are now dead, you'll be disappointed if you hope to find old SBs. but for other sneakers or clothing, just simply go to the 1st page & you'll find something good.
I'm looking for the SB mids "Workwear" that came out just this April '09. You where I can get them in HK? Thanks!

hungkalam

Instead of Ebay
Most people in Hong Kong use Yahoo auction
Although there's so many fake shoes
But some seller that sells real DS old SB's shoes is cheaper than Ebay near 10%
Some seller also accept Paypal.

If you wanna buy SB's things in Hong Kong
Below address can help:

EXIT by Double Park
- Basement, No. 73 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui

Evergreen
http://www.evergreenskateboards.com/
http://www.evergreenskateboards.com/map.jpg

Some NIKE shop that the shop signboard is black colour background and NIKE is in white colour that also have SBs' things to sell

Saturnus

Let me tell you, I've been to Hong Kong two months ago for a little less than a week and found the selection for SBs are weak. The only places I've seen with them are Evergreen, EXIT, 8FIVE2 and Zabool in the TST area by Prat ave. Regular Nike outlets seem to have them as well, but I only saw the Goofy Boy lows there lol. HeadCoach has a good selection of non-sb Nike's, not so much SBs but I did see some quickstrikes there I think. There are NO supras in Hong Kong.

Streetwear, though, is something that HK has plenty of. Evergreen's got Diamond Supply, 10 Deep and a pretty good selection of Nike SB apparel, from what I remember. They've got one Stussy shop per island and have a good selection in each of them. TZabool has some pretty cool stuff as well like Levi's Fenom. Don't sleep on the local brands. They can come up with some real clean tees or anything else.

So, IMO, you won't find too much in the way of sneakers, but there'll be great finds in terms of apparel. Last time I've been there was two months ago, though, so things might have changed. Hope I helped.

zacho

last time i visited hong kong (dec 08) the christmas sale was awesome! newcastle sb's were going for a mere US$60. But i do agree that the selection of sb's in hong kong is kinda weak. however there is one shop in Trendy Zone(in mong kok) that stocks some pink and silver boxes. I can't give the exact address though. gotta look it up yourself.

xob_

pls help me i ordered last saturday at footalog.com a pair of transformers soundwave and pay via paypal, i email them to confirm my order but until now they are not replying and no response at all.. footalog.com a fraud seller..? pls let me know so i can file a complain or disput transaction against paypal.. thanks

juzdi

Hello can anyone please tell me where did the store @ mongkok fah yuen street called "CHICAGO" move to? Last two weeks came there and found out their store is closed and have paper writing in chinese in the railing door, but can not read them... even the store name plate already being remove...

and also can anyone give info how to find SNEAKER FREAKER mag in HKG?

Thanks in advance...

chiu_kee

Hello can anyone please tell me where did the store @ mongkok fah yuen street called "CHICAGO" move to? Last two weeks came there and found out their store is closed and have paper writing in chinese in the railing door, but can not read them... even the store name plate already being remove...

and also can anyone give info how to find SNEAKER FREAKER mag in HKG?

Thanks in advance...
Chicago has now moved to Sai Yee Street, I don't know the exact address but when you walk from old Chicago to Sai Yee Street along Nelson Street, you will see the convenience store "7-eleven" & the new Chicago is just next to it.

juzdi

Chicago has now moved to Sai Yee Street, I don't know the exact address but when you walk from old Chicago to Sai Yee Street along Nelson Street, you will see the convenience store "7-eleven" & the new Chicago is just next to it.
Thanks dude... how about Sneaker Freaker magz where can I found this maybe in Page one? and then I also looking for legit store selling VISVIM FBT, beside FIL & Chicago are there any other store? Last time I went to eat in TST area, and have this one store selling Visvim and also tees like BBC, BAPE but not sure is it Legit or not, the street name I forgot, only remember near Little Sheep Hotpot resto..

chiu_kee

Thanks dude... how about Sneaker Freaker magz where can I found this maybe in Page one? and then I also looking for legit store selling VISVIM FBT, beside FIL & Chicago are there any other store? Last time I went to eat in TST area, and have this one store selling Visvim and also tees like BBC, BAPE but not sure is it Legit or not, the street name I forgot, only remember near Little Sheep Hotpot resto..
i'm not sure about visvim but both shops are good to find some new visvim.

monkey_trapper

anyone know where i can find the new Gucci SB dunk high? IT double Park? are they out in HK yet?
they are impossible to find for a decent price in Canada ... my parents are in HK right now so if anyone has names and addresses of the stores that might still have them ... that would help immensely ... thanks

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.