• Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

Hong Kong Shopping Guide

ny0ng

Feb 7, 2010
Hi all.. nubie here...
i'm going to HK tomorrow, please let me know where can i found rare Air Max and SB Blazer...

thank you very much...

Naked Pimp

May 10, 2010
anyone know where i can find the new Gucci SB dunk high? IT double Park? are they out in HK yet?
they are impossible to find for a decent price in Canada ... my parents are in HK right now so if anyone has names and addresses of the stores that might still have them ... that would help immensely ... thanks
Although i know this was an old post, i just thought i would add my 0.2 cents about finding shoes in Hong Kong; surprisingly enough its actually still quite hard to find rare new sneakers... even though there aren't as many collectors (by the looks of things), coz i remember when i went looking for the Gucci SB dunk they seemed to be sold out every where on the first day... which really surprised me... and from what i've heard is that Nike HK is/was planning on ONLY selling SB's at Skate Shop Retailers... which technically means no more SB's at places like Wan Kee and other chain stores with Nike Accounts...

sb_shaun

Jun 9, 2010
copped some sb low bowsers the other day for only $470 at Mong Kok

mclinton92

Jan 24, 2010
Hey guys, got some family who are currently in Hong Kong on their way to England. Is there any cheap places for SB's?

Cheers.

Naked Pimp

May 10, 2010
Hey guys, got some family who are currently in Hong Kong on their way to England. Is there any cheap places for SB's?

Cheers.
Well, the only cheap places normally are considered to be Mong Kok (if you can tell the fakes apart), otherwise, most places sell SB's for retail price although there are only a few shops that are left selling SB's such as Evergreen Skateboard Shop in Causeway Bay...

juzdi

Dec 12, 2006
dude need info where I can buy Jason Markk in Hong Kong... thanks

dizza

Feb 18, 2011
After seeing all these location im so happy to go to Hong Kong this summer. I hope i can pick up some new stuff :]

2G

Hey guys,

I'm going to have to bump this one. I literally just came back from the King Wah Centre, and no doubt that it has a lot of dope stuff.

However, according to this 'Hong Kong shopping guide' and a few others, King Wah seems to be a bad place for shoppers like me that don't know how to legit check if my life depended on it...

I was wondering if anyone can give me any updated information in regards of this place. I mean, most HK shopping guides are compiled a couple of years ago, and from what i saw today the stuff looked pretty legit.

Also, this is the website of one of the stores that sold 'Hype' gear. http://buy-queen.com/
Did a quick google search and no one seems to have legit checked this site before - relatively new, perhaps?

Please help! Any help/recent and updated news in regards of King Wah Centre would be nice.

Helsinki500

May 30, 2010
Hi,

I'm going to Hong Kong next week and wondering if theres any Nike SB accounts. Nike SB's official store locator says "none", but I know Evergreen sells SB.

Appreciate if anyone knows the other places.

WINDman

Oct 19, 2006
SB are sold now at all NSW accounts in Hong Kong

The Bates Dynasty

Mar 30, 2010
I think I'll be in Hong Kong this summer and then I'm taking a skate trip there and Shen Zhen in January, so I need some help w/ both.

I think I can find the shops through this thread, and not to be off topic, but I could really use some help finding the skate spots. Nothing pro level, I don't skate stairs anymore and no rails, just parks and nice street banks etc.

I'd greatly appreciate it.

Zidail

Jun 9, 2011
Really? I visited a few NSW stores yesterday, including the one at Pak Sha Rd. in Causeway Bay, and didn't find any. Did i hit up the wrong ones?

Any pointers to which NSW accounts have them?

The Bates Dynasty

Mar 30, 2010
Is there an updated list of SB dealers and do any of the shops stock sz 12s. Mainland China doesn't get 11+ so I'm hoping some in HK do.

Update on my previous question about skate spots; I did a little research and have compiled a list of plenty of skate spots* so I don't need that answered now. Thanks anyway.

*I made a google map w/ some compiled info, let me know if you have anything to add. It's mostly parks but that's fine, I don't feel like hassling w/ getting busted. Also, a few of them look unique enough to make it worthwhile.

The map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=209145756061533324624.0004a547f7f3cc6243f14&t=h&z=12

WINDman

Oct 19, 2006
probably sold out..

WINDman

Oct 19, 2006
[QUOTE=Is there an updated list of SB dealers and do any of the shops stock sz 12s. Mainland China doesn't get 11+ so I'm hoping some in HK do.

Update on my previous question about skate spots; I did a little research and have compiled a list of plenty of skate spots* so I don't need that answered now. Thanks anyway.

*I made a google map w/ some compiled info, let me know if you have anything to add. It's mostly parks but that's fine, I don't feel like hassling w/ getting busted. Also, a few of them look unique enough to make it worthwhile.

The map:

The Bates Dynasty

Mar 30, 2010
Thanks; I've compiled all the info I could find on that map already, I think it'll do me good.

Sucks about the 12s but oh well.