Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

House of Hoops London.

justjoe

Oct 24, 2008
Anyone when and where House of Hoops is opening in London? I remember hearing about it last year but it seems to have gone some what quite.

Shaunaldo25

Jan 19, 2008
House of Hoops is in the Footlocker on Oxford Street in London, been open since September i think.

Hope this helps dude.

justjoe

Oct 24, 2008
House of Hoops is in the Footlocker on Oxford Street in London, been open since September i think.

Hope this helps dude.
cheers. I dont get down to london much. anyone know if its worth taking a visit?

suburbanknight

Apr 26, 2009
I still haven't checked HOH London yet. I assume this gets a decent share of the quickstrike Nike basketball joints that we don't see elsewhere in England??

ClownFeet

Jan 19, 2010
cheers. I dont get down to london much. anyone know if its worth taking a visit?
im not too hot on basketball shoes as i tend to dabble myself in SBs :p but me and mate did pop into HOH and i was impressed by the range of stock they have down there. The staff are also really nice as well which is always a plus! basically, if jordans etc are what youre into id recommend a visit even if its just a little look round? wont do any harm //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif