Houston heads?

persian13

yoo we need to get this thread going again. Houston lost 2 of the 4 Sb retailers. A-front and The Source boardshop went down. Only Shannon's and SouthSide skate shop still up.

H

houstonedHAM

Lurker
a-front has been down since they were supposed to "relocate". They packed up their shit and disappeared, damn shame that the sb retailer locator shows 6 shops, 4 of which are closed including a-front

persian13

Yo i got some good news. Southside skateshop just opened up a location in Sugar Land. Highway 6 and 59. I went there like two days ago, its pretty legit. kinda small but they just started. They will be getting all GS and Quick strikes in.

D

datboy_theo

Lurker
//necrostock.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/98cc8b559bedb38c66549c7b9fc12f57.jpg
Sneakerheads buy/sell/trade and enjoy a baseball game all in one place. For all ages buy a ticket to the game from the link and you will have free access to the event. Tickets range from $7-$22 depending on where you want to sit in the stadium for the game.
Special guess judges for the Kings of Kicks contest for:
BEST COLLECTION
BEST SHOE
BEST DISPLAY
CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE CONTEST.
PORTIONS OF THE PROCEDS WILL GO TO CHARITY!

werk

you rang? i haven't posted here in over a year but a member at the shop just brought the forum up so i figured i make a return! yeah it was unfortunate that a front closed up shop and not returning. I've relocated though to run the southside sugarland location now and will do my best to let y'all know what goes down.

Fuck this forum changed lol!

NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sidious @ sidious: whats good 🖖