Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

http://www.caliroots.se

ciegasordomuda

Apr 13, 2005
Caliroots rocks!!!.... //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//metal.gif

Here's the deal:
- 100% legit
- Decent prices
- Shipping is quick

The catches.......

- They do not double box so if you want mint boxes look elsewhere
- They will cancel if you do not follow their policies
- DO NOT order more than $190 worth of goods at once.... less than that goes right to your door, more than that has a 50/50 chance of being held at customs until they can reach you on the phone.

jls5en

Hypebeast Numero Uno
Jul 19, 2005
They have good restocks of alot of styles (my case hemps, hunters, ghosts, ices, oompas, etc) and the shipping is reasonable considering they are in Sweden and I'm in the US. Customs issues for orders of over $200US can cause a delay (as is the case with my order) but they are good people.

SBKID69

Sep 13, 2005
caliroots is legit, but who long does it take you guys to get your stuff? I only ordered one pair of shoes and they were under 100 bones. anyone know how long this may take and does it still have to be stopped at customs?

San

Sep 18, 2005
Hunters came quick... but they sent me like a free purse size bookbag thing.. I don't even know.. lol I know why they sent it for free though :wacko: .. Anyway, I'm really happy with my purchase from them. The only thing I don't like about ordering from outside of the US is once it leaves the main area of the country it comes from I can't track it once it gets into the US.

mizoner

Jun 26, 2005
i placed an order on caliroots.com on oct 12 and they arrived at my door in nyc on nov 13. my order was for over $190, so they went to customs first. but the lady who called me from customs worked it out so i wouldn't have to pay an additional "import" tax. the guys at caliroots were diligent in checking the tracking of my package, though. and quite nice about it. i felt like they definitely wanted me to be a happy customer. and finally, a month later, i am. but the wait sucks. my advice, purchase only 1 purr at a time.

RVCAdrew

Jun 3, 2005
I was wondering, are the prices really as they are?

Im converting currency and shoes like hemps which they have a full size run of, come out to like 146.22 USD so were talking like 160 shipped for hemps? can this be right???

xjomox

Jul 8, 2005
I was wondering, are the prices really as they are?

Im converting currency and shoes like hemps which they have a full size run of, come out to like 146.22 USD so were talking like 160 shipped for hemps? can this be right???

if you're getting one shoe, its around.. 170 shipped? if you get two it goes down to about 166, for 3 its 163...etc (because of their awesome flat-rate shipping //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif )

jls5en

Hypebeast Numero Uno
Jul 19, 2005
Damn i just got hit with the customs tax on my two purrs...that sucks. My advice just order one pair at a time if you can't get them anywhere else.

khaltire

Jul 21, 2005
Wow that REALLY sucks for you guys in the states.. they hold your shoes and call you to settle the import taxes and wait for it to be cleared?

In canada they come to your door with the package and ask for the money, the shipping isnt delayed at all.. If you miss the delivery you go to the local 7-11 post office to pick up your parcel and you pay them there for it

but I havent been taxed on my last 4 pairs of shoes

nsbs

Sep 25, 2005
i ordered 2 pairs that came to $171 u think they will hold/tax them? i really dont want that to happen

xjomox

Jul 8, 2005
fuk i actually got taxed. goddamn.

stick to 1 pair at a time

SBKID69

Sep 13, 2005
CALIROOTS ROCKS!! //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//metal.gif

eklps75

Dec 3, 2005
i got my shoes in a little over 2 weeks from Caliroots and im at a military address over in japan. really happy with their customer service and will be ordering again from them in the future.

mizoner

Jun 26, 2005
yeah, i just got taxed from my caliroots order too. funny how it comes like a month after you get the shoes. i was hoping that phone call from customs a while back had been conveniently forgotten.

nsbs

Sep 25, 2005
ordered my 2 pairs of shoes..got email that they was sent out then that was like 3 days after..then 1 day after ordered a pair for my friend...got an email said they was packed like 2 days after words when my 2 pairs were already sent out..all 3 pairs came today...kinda hard to understand..
wierd stuff..but cali roots rocks

orgjames

Nov 30, 2005
I ordered hemps. 3days ago but not here yet I understand cause it's in Sweden

and the price was nice.

Overall was A

jls5en

Hypebeast Numero Uno
Jul 19, 2005
Got the SLAMs in a few days back. Quick shipping, price wasn't too bad for SLAMs, but they are a bit pricey...especially their latest release of the DeLas and Trainer Is.

tSunamee

Nov 6, 2005
I actually ordered two pairs, bandaids and j-packs w/ total price of approx. $214, on 12/16 and they are scheduled to arrive on 12/27, Traking has been great and went through customs fine. Maybe because they use UPS now? Anyways, Caliroots has awesome clearances and restocks!! //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif