Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

http://www.caliroots.se

REBble810

Aug 2, 2005
super legit. good prices on old stock. got my ices within 10 days. ordered the 17th and arrived on the 27th. not double boxed which is weak. so it goes. still highly recommend for hard to find dunks. thumbs up.

orgjames

Nov 30, 2005
I just got hemps
I did not really like the shoes
but cali's are nice

RICKS

Dec 24, 2005
I just order jordunk and prod..waiting!

MONGOloid

Sep 17, 2005
super legit. good prices on old stock. got my ices within 10 days. ordered the 17th and arrived on the 27th. not double boxed which is weak. so it goes. still highly recommend for hard to find dunks. thumbs up.
I 2nd that motion.

my ices took 5 days to get here even on Xmas weekend. loads of good shoes for fairly low prices.

:beer:

Bam2424

Apr 24, 2005
I ordered 3 pairs from cali and they came in about 4 days! I really have liked cali and they came double boxed !

nsbs

Sep 25, 2005
i got my tweed lows in today...very nice shoe..wish they would double box..even tho the box isnt messed up...they take forever to pack your shoes and i think i know why...they u so much damn tape to wrap the box its retarded....takes forever to open..but they are very sic kicks..so caliroots is good...

deja

Dec 14, 2005
i ordered 4 pairs about a week ago and they havent even packed it yet. :wacko:

Scottski

Oct 31, 2005
caliroots is where it is at

i got carhartts within the week i ordered them

deja

Dec 14, 2005
baaaaddd customer service.

i ordered some kicks almost two weeks ago, they havent packed it, i emailed them twice and no reply. :wacko:

swerveSB

Jun 21, 2005
^^ damn yo, that sucks to hear... i js ordered some ices and hunters (seperately)... hope all goes well.

DeMarco

Oct 30, 2005
Not impressed so far. Ordered slams, money refunded a week later saying they were out of stock for only 1499,00 SEK and not the real total of 1549,00SEK.

Ordered crystals, waiting on them being sent and some of my money back. Bad customer service.

swerveSB

Jun 21, 2005
Got my hunters in but they cancelled the Ices for some reason (dammit). Came pretty quick though!!

G

I orderd a stussy hoody, for the stussy sb still no word on it yet orderd on the 2nd of feb so im really wondering what the status is, I hope it didn't get recalled, cuz I need that.

Jul 20, 2005
i got my ices from there quick thanks to nsbs.. such sick shoesss
//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//bong.gif

deja

Dec 14, 2005
sucks. order made on the 3rd of jan, sent like 5 emails, replied ONCE. called, the guy said he'd mail me as soon as he could. when i mailed him regarding, replied (the only one) sayin should have been cleared about 2 weeks ago. mailed back, NO REPLY.

this sucks BALLS.

i am VERY disappointed.

minhjamin

Jan 8, 2006
decent prices depending upon the shoe. only thing i dont like is the US customs tax. then again, its not caliroots fault. just remember to order things UNDER $200 or u will get hit with fat taxes like i did.

deja

Dec 14, 2005
heres a little update to my ongoing battle with caliroots. or calicrap.

last week i called them wondering why the hell my order hasnt shipped after 7 weeks of ordering and getting billed on my credit card. HMM. i call the internet number bla bla, and the guy checks it up and said SORRY WE DONT HAVE THE SHOES YOU ORDERED. so i have:
a) change my order - picking a bunch of random shoes
B) the shoes that they did still have of mine have the prices higher - so i cant get as many pairs as i originally ordered
c) have to go through the stressful process of fitting the order to the exact amount, because i DONT want to make another transaction to these guys.

i must admit i was a bit cheeky asking them for a small discount, the dude (nicholas?) asked me to email him my new order along with my original order details. and that i did. after i emailed them, i even called them to confirm they got my email (sad i know but i wanna be sure with them). he said he'd read it later that day and sort it out.

a week later and i hadnt got a reply and still 8 weeks after my order im mighty pissed. NO confirmation of an email or impending order. how, quite .. disappointing.. so i decide to call today because i dont want to have to change my order again because i want the shoes that i ordered the second time around.

this time its a girl who picks up and apparently my order is a 'fake' (because 99% of all orders in malaysia are fake - and im located here). i clarify that i used my british credit card to pay for it, but she says that the bank in sweden has some confirmation rubbish and it cant accept some crap. funny, cause about 4 weeks ago they said they confirmed the bank statement and should have had it shipped well before now.

not.

so now i question whether or not imma get my shoes. she says - 'we'll give you a refund and you can redo your order'. which is mighty stupid because cali has just implemented new shipping funds which are more expensive which means i have to pay more to get it.

they havent refunded me yet, and i said id call back tmrw because nicholas seemed to be alot more useful when talkin over the phone then this girl.

great.

any chance you think i could get my order shipped? or will i have to pay more for the shippin and shoes?

this sucks.

Tuur

Dec 24, 2005
Yeah Caliroots sucks... They cancel every order I make... And SEK sux too, cos I have to pay like 5 Euros just because they charge in SEK when they refund...! No more Caliroots for me!!

soliloquiet

Feb 10, 2006
ditto, i placed an order for navy P Rods on Feb 21 and nothing has happened. They still have the size in stock 2+ weeks later and its not a "hot" shoe. The order status is "not packaged yet". I could fly there and package the fuckin shoes, send them and fly back in the time these apes figure out how to put a cardboard box together.

two orders cancelled so far, one sitting on a shelf. Not impressed thus far.

feisty

Mar 7, 2006
1st their prices are only so-so.
2nd they don't double box = my shipment came all smashed up.
For $33 shipping they should double box :anger: