Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

http://www.caliroots.se

benihana

Mar 14, 2006
like deja i live in malaysia and have been screwed over by caliroots.

i ordered grits and stussys sometime early january. called about two weeks later about the order. the guy said that they have to take precaution in dealing with orders from malaysia but ensured that my order WILL be delivered soon. left it for a bit and eventually called a week ago and that same guy said that they changed policy and no longer ship to malaysia. had to cancel my order. but the thing that pissed me off is they didnt even have the courtesy to call about the change in policy leaving me to think that my order would eventually be shipped.

caliroots = shit

henry976

Feb 28, 2006
Caliroots customer service is okay, they tend to take a day or two to respond to an email.

However, I have a discrepency with their banking institution. Back when the Slam citys were re-released, I ordered a pair and was charged the initial $2xx.xx to my card. Days later, a second "pending" $2xx.xx amount was charged to my card yet again. My bank explains this as "double posting" in the banking world. I have no idea what it is, but it happened to me.

For the folks at home doing the math with me, that's a total of $4xx.xx withdrawn out of my account for ONLY 1 pair of Slam Citys. Most of you know, banks are quick to take the money out of your account, but are slow as f@#$ to put the money back in. To make a long story short, European banks tend to charge you twice for the amount to make sure you have the money in your account. I eventually got my money back, but the experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. :anger:

imNIKESB

Feb 22, 2006
Caliroots is awesome. They're shipping is very prompt. Overall I was happy with my jpacks.

khc1013

Apr 27, 2006
Legit, quick shipping.

But customer service is so horrible. especially, you send them back to exchange it would take forever. still didnt get back my stuff for almost a month and a half.

MF_DUNK

May 7, 2006
100% legit, quick shipping, tons of stock. The only site to get the elephant sb belt. Great site.
(^dont order over $200 tho)

foOjin

Apr 27, 2006
i ordered my Grits from them last year and the shipping was pretty quick. i got my kicks in about a week which is pretty fast (Sweden to Cali). the site used to have more Dunk SBs, but not anymore. overall a legit site with decent prices :beer:

UVMsb

Feb 10, 2006
i dislike Caliroots very much... insane prices for shipping,horrible customer service(literally takes them a week to respond to an email... this was) and god it took a month to get my shoes. Mine were double boxed though and the selection is good. This all happened back in February and im just getting around to selling the pair they messed up.

whateverrrrr, ive found better shops around europe that has good selections and much better cus. service

tonee

Apr 12, 2006
awesome . came in like 5 days . double boxed super legit . woo . good prices too

four oh one

Jan 4, 2007
Great shop! But watch those cutoms fees! Damn!

iPuss

May 7, 2006
Err, there prices are pretty steep on everything. //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//glare.gif

kjnj13

Jan 8, 2007
I'm thinking of ordering a pair of dunks from Caliroots.
My order comes to about $150 + ship. = $180

1. Think I'll have custom's trouble? (I'm only orderin' one pair)
2. Can you order over the phone so its easier to find out when they think you'll get 'em?
3. I'm in Jersey, if I order via internet think I'll get 'em within 1-2 weeks?

I'm leaning towards looking elsewhere as of now.

REBble810

Aug 2, 2005
I'm thinking of ordering a pair of dunks from Caliroots.
My order comes to about $150 + ship. = $180

1. Think I'll have custom's trouble? (I'm only orderin' one pair)
2. Can you order over the phone so its easier to find out when they think you'll get 'em?
3. I'm in Jersey, if I order via internet think I'll get 'em within 1-2 weeks?

I'm leaning towards looking elsewhere as of now.
1. Probably not. Its usually on items priced over 200. I've ordered from them 2x with items in that range and I never got hit.
2. I'm sure you could but why pay the long distance charges. Also, you're not guaranteed to get an employee who is fluent/conversational in English
3. They're pretty quick with the shipping (in my experiences.) It will definately come in under 2 weeks. My best guess would be 6-10 days.

Jan 12, 2007
Wow that REALLY sucks for you guys in the states.. they hold your shoes and call you to settle the import taxes and wait for it to be cleared?

In canada they come to your door with the package and ask for the money, the shipping isnt delayed at all.. If you miss the delivery you go to the local 7-11 post office to pick up your parcel and you pay them there for it

but I havent been taxed on my last 4 pairs of shoes
Damn, you were lucky... I got my Etnies Plus (Rocksteady HI) and got hit up for around $70 in customs fees :(

getdumb

Jan 19, 2007
I've ordered a few pairs of shoes and hoodies from caliroots. They all arrived pretty quickly maybe taking like a week. I've never had a problem with customs or anything... so //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif

Mr.Tosh

Feb 14, 2007
whateverrrrr, ive found better shops around europe that has good selections and much better cus. service
Man, can u give me names of some of those shops plz? //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif

I've copped an hoodie from caliroots 'bout 3 months ago and everything went ok: shipping in 4-5 days and no problems of payment.

The only thing is that they took 4 days to reply my e-mails....I think next time iwill be better to call 'em.... //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//glare.gif

duduchen

Jan 10, 2006
They have huge restock and low price, 3day UPS europe shipping with fixed postage. Best website to deal with!!!!

Jan 12, 2007
Damn, you were lucky... I got my Etnies Plus (Rocksteady HI) and got hit up for around $70 in customs fees :(
Again - another bad experience at Caliroots. I ordered the following:

1 Hellz Bellz Mens Good Gone Bad Black XL
1 10Deep The Headroom Tee Black XL
1 10Deep Crack Tee Black XL
Customs: $60

But, the 10Deep The Headroom Tee Black XL is missing from this delivery.
Also, my visa was charged for it. I was charged for 3 items for
302.52CDN - I only received 2... which should be approximately $220CDN. If they
didn't have any 10Deep The Headroom Tee Black XL in stock, why didn't it say that
online and why was I charged for it? On top of all of this, the items are now half price. Wonderful!

Ridiculous... Brutal... I'm rather understanding about stuff but, this just really pissed me off today

FormulaQ

Feb 23, 2007
I ordered pants and recieved them two days later. Good site, and shipping runs you around 35 but it is worth it because its from europe and got here to america in 2 days.

mrh

May 3, 2006
I live in america and my vapors got to me quicker than most us stores do

deezy3z

Dec 4, 2005
got some vans eras offa them. total came to about 107 shipped. only took 4 days and they were double boxed. only weird thing is the insides of the shoes look kind of dirty. i'm not sure if i care enough complain about it though. i would purchase again from them.