Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

http://www.caliroots.se

blucas606

Oct 19, 2006
Shipping to the U.S. is pretty expensive but it makes up for it when they have cheap restocks. 3 of the 4 times I've ordered a pair of SBs, they arrived in 3-5 days without a hitch. Yet, my most recent order was delayed in Philly for 4-5 days because of customs (making it a total of about 11 days) //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_down.gif I thought I was going to get raped by customs fees, but it turns out it was just taking a while to get through customs for some reason. Long story short, I haven't been hit by customs fees (knock on wood), but I've also only ordered one pair of shoes at a time. Shipping is usually fast; strictly from my experience: 75% of the time you get it in 4-5 days. Overall, I've had a positive experience with only a U.S. customs issue--never an issue with Caliroots itself.

Alsback

Feb 1, 2007
prices waaaay too much for the US and i don't understand why we cant have a website as good as one in Europe when for the most part all the brands they sell are american. That kind of pisses me off.

ididitlikethat

Apr 10, 2007
The customer service is really poor, had an item that wasn't in stock removed from the order without the option to replace with another style. but money refunded pretty quick. A good option for buyers in the E.U. as you can make a huge order and the shipping is a flat rate of around £13. Def worth it when they have a sale on.

G

yeh they restocked lunars, high hairs, baby bears..also they got a bunch of stussy, 10 deep, and nike products..to bad their stuff is way too pricey.

JuJurin

May 27, 2007
Ordered some kick got them very quickly. No complaints on this end. Prices are a bit on the high side but hey live ya life.

sneakerfish123

May 2, 2007
Have you bought something from http://www.caliroots.se recently ?

Leave your personal opinion, experience, rating and/or comments here!
i bought the nike sb suit online for my brother.
it was nearly $400 and didnt come with the pants. i assumed it would but it didnt

Jakefromsweden

Oct 27, 2007
Hi guys!
New member of this forum..

If you guys need help about anything considering swedish taxes,prices,shipping.. etc..
Im glad to help in that case //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif

illmaticyo

Nov 12, 2007
just ordered some p rod 2's off them.
hope it all goes smoothly...

illmaticyo

Nov 12, 2007
i ordered some kicks from them not long ago. pretty good service and everything got them pretty fast took 10 days to get to aus...
prices can be pretty insane unless they got a sale on thats when u get a good buy... i would buy from themm again

UltraFlatBlack

Sep 8, 2007
bought some size 5 takashies for my girl... transaction went really well, pricey but well worth it

illmaticyo

Nov 12, 2007
i ordered some stuff before from them usually all good but the last time i ordered a pair or shoes i ordered abington bluebpirnt edition and they sent me these super ugly ones in the deep burgundy/ metallic gold colourway haha. im pissed though trying to work somthing out but they havnt replied yet...

E

Edward

Very poor customer service, ordered the grow-in-the-dark Flight One, but they shipped me the regular white/blue one instead. Contacted them, did not offer help or anything, simply told me to go away. BAD, will never order from again. Beware!