Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

http://www.ccs.com

doomallcaps22

Aug 2, 2008
VERY GOOD WEBSITE IF YOUR NOT LOOKING FOR EXCLUSIVE SBS GOOD FOR STARTER COLLECTORS AND GENERAL RELEASES
yea ccs is legit and all but they are realllllly slow. It took them about a month & 1/2 till i recieved two shoes i ordered
DAMN THAT IS MAD LONG IT TOOK ME LIKE 3 DAYS I COULDNT BIELIEVE HOW FAST SHIPPING WAS

mon000

Jul 9, 2008
just ordered some futura/un-futara highs and also a pair of those sb eBAY sock ..
feels like getting a sb for the fraction of the price
but hopefully i dont get no shipping problems .. like im hearing about
il update on how it went ... have a good day peps

*QUESTION

ima 10 in dunks ..... do i need to go 1/2 size up for sb blazers???
thinking on gettin the azzures .... never bought sb blazer so dont kno if they'll fit tight or the same
thnks for the help!

elwoodgotsole

Jun 14, 2007
ordered azure blazers, vapor mids, and 2 different colored flannel.

now the azure blazers had a huge mark on it. some people where talking about it in the sea crystal blazers thread. it's kinda noticeable, but i wondered why i had it on there when i got the shoes.

overall, i'm pretty satisfied, my order came with a clearance catalog, and a unreleased catalog.

weeeeeee.

mon000

Jul 9, 2008
still being processed when i called them yesterday and they said they were ready to be shipped. so damn frustrated
that sucks ... same thing is happening to me .....
ordered un-futuras too
got an email telling me that they could not authorized the credit card
wtf is that all about????
1st time this is happening to me .... sucks, now i know how everybody feels when it happens
anyways .... now they are going to try to authorize iagain until on FRIDAY!!!!!
why sooo damn long!!!!

not a very good experience so far ...

airjones1

Aug 13, 2008
got my gibsons there they came in about a week with some free lemonhead candy good website but they email way 2 much even after i got the soes they still send me like 5 messages a week talkin bout this new sale they have or the new clerence hoodys

PinoyZoi

Jun 9, 2007
I just ordered my Nike SB Dunk Mids Graphite at 9/3/08. They said nothing about "Backorder" till after I finish the buy menu. It tells me I will get the shoes in 11/6/08!!!!!
Are you kidding me? Wow, bad experience for me. This is rediculous, they should at least announce the shoes im going to be to be backordered.

1/10 for me. Never going to order from them again.

superman123

Nov 17, 2008
ordered my gibson guitar case dunks from em! Great shipping!
i bought a pair from ccs a few months ago too. very fast shipping, and they send me discount coupons like every other week!

Chris.

Nov 27, 2008
First post i hope I'm doing it right Haha.
Anyways
I ordered some Venom's on 11/24 and when i was ordering it said that they were on back order until 11/25 so I thought to myself, One day, No biggie.
So I wait, and wait....... and wait. No email saying they shipped. So i go and try to add one to my cart. Now it says Back order until 12/1.
It's really not much of a big deal waiting a bit more. But what upset me was the fact that they change the dates without letting you know. I had to find out for myself.
Wont be ordering from CCS ever again.

Doc b

Jul 16, 2007
ordered a shirt from them and they sent me the wrong shirt wont be ordeding from them again

tommyJDM

Mar 13, 2009
Very good site //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif

premier stylez

Mar 16, 2009
i like this i ordered a pair tre AD no problems

soleman21

Feb 28, 2009
got my gold rails from them, fast shipping, good in my book

BenxCool

Aug 3, 2007
everything is good with shipping and all, but it seems like every fucking shoe ive ordered from CCS has a stain on it or a scratch its annoying so i stopped ordering from there

SwaggaBoii

Jun 16, 2009
just got my red/black sb blazers

shipped in a week && i was realllllly surprised

suede was kinda ugly in some spots but overall a good experience

will do business with them again

Apr 8, 2009
umm... i bought some Gibsons and some blazers last year..
it took like 2 weeks for delivery..
when i called them to see what was going on, they said they had to confirm the adress they were shipping it to since it was an order over $150 dollars..

overall it is pretty dope...

luc

May 4, 2009
theres always really nice coupons to be found.. but mostly too expensive without them

deadpool.

Nov 26, 2008
bought about 4 pairs from ccs and all came as promised.

baesa38

Aug 21, 2009
i like ccs they have nice promotion codes. i havent bought anything but im planning to cop some p rods soon :)

Dennnissssss

Feb 6, 2008
I bought a pair of SBs, I think on 10/29. Shoes just came today. Item as described.

One weird thing is they gave me a tracking number for FedEx and then when it came it was through USPS with a different tracking number. Also, box wasn't double boxed . . . I ordered from them before but it was delivered UPS, double boxed.