Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

http://www.ccs.com

xaaronx

Mar 29, 2007
+ shipping was a day faster than expected (but then again i don't live across the country)
+ free shipping
+ 69.99 for a black box release

- shoe box wasn't double boxed (damage wasn't bad. just slightly squished a corner.)
- sounds stupid but it said it came with the 'nothing but the truth' dvd while supplies last. i was pretty stoked about that because it had only been up there for a day to my knowledge. shoes come, there is no dvd. i'm a little upset but no big deal at first so i check the site and it's still up there. now i'm a little aggravated. i think "okay, maybe they just haven't taken it down yet." i wait another week or so and it's STILL up there. now i'm a little pissed so i go ahead and call to find out what's up with me not getting the dvd. i sit on hold for about 15 minutes and the lady (who sounded very attractive) comes back to tell me they are indeed sold out. so i get a little pissy asking why the fuck is the promo still up then after a week and a half later? granted, it says while supplies last, it should have been taken down when the supplies were no longer available.

i mean... i'll order from them again, but i'm not going to like it
lol

Chocobo

Nov 3, 2008
I just bought 3 sneakers at CCS and I am pretty happy with the purchase. Some of the sneakers on the website is much cheaper than what they are sold for in Boston. The shipping only took six days by UPS.

A+ :)

S0LER666

Mar 18, 2010
I've dealt with CCS for around 10 years now, and they are a solid online shop...

Selection = 8/10

Prices = 6/10

Service = 7/10

Reliability = 9/10

CCS isn't the first shop I check but in my top 5. //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//wink.gif

Taylor_Made

Oct 29, 2010
Awesome website. Shipped the next day.

L

Laquisha

BION I'm ipmreessd! Cool post!

K

Kalin

IJWTS wow! Why can't I think of thigns like that?