Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

http://www.karmaloop.com

IrisWildcat

Apr 16, 2005
ok so I added karmaloop to tell you all to avoid them if you can. here's what happened to me.

i bought a hoody on Thanksgiving, got a good discount code. everything was good.

then the hoody didn't even ship for a week, I understand that on Thanksgiving things can take awhile but a week?

so i get it finally and it's too small, not their fault but when i went to the exchange portion of their website they showed my order not being shipped yet, so I couldn't exchange yet. then I emailed their customer service to get that problem solved, no reply. i had to call them and they finally fixed that.

so i go through their exchange process, basically you choose what you want on the site and send back what you have. 2 weeks go by, no word. i finally call them and they say that they got the hood and the other one is in process of being sent. oops, they call back again, because they took waaaay too long and their returns system is fucked, the hoody is now sold out.

awesome.

San

Sep 18, 2005
I've never had any problems ordering from them.. I mean.. I don't order from them as much as digital gravel.. But have yet to run into a problem.

$$$

May 19, 2005
not so good

i buy most of my hoodies and jackets from there, but they allways lagg., plus, i dont like DHL, so yea, have them as your last resort

xjomox

Jul 8, 2005
i did 2nd day shipping to make sure their ish came in. ordered weds and they came in today. im happy so far

tees will be in the clothing pickups later

IrisWildcat

Apr 16, 2005
a nice addition to my story, they NEVER FUCKING CREDITED MY CARD. now i have to keep calling to try to get that resolved.

REBble810

Aug 2, 2005
shipping was good. they sent 2 of the same shoes by accident but i called customer service and they fixed it. all i gotta do is send back the shoes w/ receipt of postage and they'll give me a refund and send out the correct order. i'd hit them up again.

G

Ordered a pair of shoes from them on the 16th, got them today. Overall good experience.

jls5en

Hypebeast Numero Uno
Jul 19, 2005
Order some Miami Vice ventilators last week got em this week. Overall went well, I missed out on a 10% coupon though, but that was on me.

lkilla

Feb 21, 2006
ive bought shit from them, its been OK on this end

Maximo

Apr 28, 2006
Doesnt look like they're stocking SB's anymore?

DeMarco

Oct 30, 2005
Use my code to get 20% off anything: BO7212

antidote859

Mar 10, 2006
they went pretty good, i got everything ok. the only thing i dont like was that they use DHL.

daewonder

Apr 29, 2006
i bought some things from them last xmas. everything went smooth. i'd buy from them again.

iwanabuyshoes

Oct 20, 2006
karmaloop is dope! esp the rep codes bein avail keeps it cheaper than the usual! //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif

Dc2849

May 23, 2006
I ordered a frehjive hoody from them. When checking out though, I pressed the "Shipping Address is same as billing address" box. For some reason though (my fault or theirs), The shipment address was to the wrong address. I emailed them a few minutes later and I recieved the hoody to the right address in 3 days.

A+++++++++

RB26DETT

May 21, 2006
Ordered a Freshjive hoody (with 20% rep off) on 24 Oct, arrived at my doorstep (Singapore) on 28 Oct.

Other than getting my address wrong, which I needed to call DHL to double confirm. Everything went very smooth and fast.

Would buy from them again and recommend for international orders.

Voted "Pretty Good". :beer:

Sha-Lin

Nov 10, 2006
I'll say that they're just pretty decent. Shipping comes on time and you can always reach them.
But be very careful with Kazbah brands tho.
I ordered a pair of Greedy Genius Cobalt Blues and when the shoes came there was a big hole in the box
and the kicks were creased up, like someone had already wore em'.
I tried to file for a refund but to get refunds on kazbah items you gotta go through the brand itself.
I had to call about 7 different numbers (the karmaloop number was helpful) before I got any helpful info.
I also e-mailed them (once) and greedy genius(like 9 times).
Karmaloop responded in about a week, but it's been more than a month and still no word from Greedy Genius.

littlebigman

Dec 6, 2006
theyve always been decent but after what they pulled on customers with the dead serious hoodie i will not likely ever shop there again.