Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

http://www.karmaloop.com

djshway

May 28, 2008
well ordered a bunch of shirts, came really fast. very suprised will buy from again cause damn can't beat prices when you use rep codes lmao

G

The 20% off never hurts. They say that returning customers only get 10% off, but setup a new email address for the transaction and you can still get your 20%.

Use code JN23445. Click here to go to the site.

sneakerfan55

Aug 28, 2008

G

Order from them all the time. Nothing ever goes wrong. 9/10 Only because they use DHL.

G

The 20% off never hurts. They say that returning customers only get 10% off, but setup a new email address for the transaction and you can still get your 20%.

Use code JN23445. Click here to go to the site.
Just heard they are now carrying Supreme in their shop...not the webshop, but the store in Boston. Crazy...

qberrrt

Dec 26, 2006
looking for some rep codes that work can someone help me out

bridgener

May 22, 2006
CAUTION TO CANADIAN BUYERS

just got a pair of pumas from karmaloop... they declared a value lower than what I paid on the invoice, so I had to go through HELL AND BACK with canadian customs to get these. I think karmaloop might even get in trouble because of this.. it's a form of tax evasion. Apparently there were about 20 orders to montreal alone with the same problem. I definitely won't use them again, but I did get a 20% off code, so i rated them Not so good.

infam0usP

Sep 23, 2008
5/5

never had a problem with em. they shit FAST AS HELL. usually get my stuff in 3-4 days

plan on gettin the red NS Skytops & grey Crooks crewneck off there real soon

sooperman

Mar 4, 2008
bought some tees for my brother, then $2000 of fraud on my cc the next day..

dead11

Mar 17, 2008
Hey Guys!

KO25701 - 20% OFF ENTIRE ORDER No Minimum. No Expiration. Enter llammasoup coupon code KO25701 into the pep talk box. Also takes 1% off when stacked with other llammasoup coupon codes!

lNJl To lManila

Oct 12, 2008
cool ass site : ) got my stuff in bout a week
BUT i ordered a tee from one of the underground brands nd they sent me a xxxL! in stead of a large!
I wus furious...

according206

Nov 5, 2007
No problems with them. I don't give them my credit card lolz. Paypal all the way baby! If they rip me off paypal has my back //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif!

New2DaGame

Aug 10, 2007
Bought a shirt and a toy from them. Got them today. Got here in about 3-4days. I paid with paypal so I avoided any problems that could arise.

aminazn

Apr 10, 2007
i never had any problems ive ordered from them about 10 times id say

G

I know for a fact that llammasoup stole my card number as well.
I haven't purchased anything with my MasterCard except for fast food other than the llammasoup purchase. And i've never had my card number stolen by mcDonalds before.

I purchased a jacket and used a 15% off coupon and a week later i got a call from my credit card confirming a purchase for $500 dollars worth of Airline Tickets.

This is ****ing rediculous, i was so upset. I've used the same credit card number for 13 years, and this is the first time i've ever needed to change it.

How is this happening to so many people. what's sickening is that the people who usually get the card number gets away with it.

Chocobo

Nov 3, 2008
First order - LRG shirt. Came within 3 weeks ground shipping. Real slow shipping.
Second order- 2 Imperial Junkie shirts. Ordered 8 days ago. No confirmation e-mail yet.. e-mailed them to make sure every thing is okay 4 days ago.. still nothing. :(

Chris.

Nov 27, 2008
I ordered 4 Shirts once and one was sold out. It took them a few days to refund my money back into my account. But other than that it was pretty good. The other 3 shirts did ship fast.

lNJl To lManila

Oct 12, 2008
I was satisfied with my order.got my stuff a week or so later.
HOWEVER i ordered a tee from one of their underground brands & they sent me a XXXL instead of a large.

New2DaGame

Aug 10, 2007
I bought from them like a month ago. I bought a shirt and toy and it came with the quickness. They are legit in my book.

FreshSole08

Apr 23, 2008
i always order shirts from here and im satisfied.