Abbey Road (Remastered)

http://www.karmaloop.com

SwiftyER

Jul 13, 2008
i bought a shirt and sneakers there
they came fairly fast and it was pretty well priced

Babymohawkickz

Sep 18, 2008
i ordered a couple stuf there but i stopped cause i changed up my sytle...they have good stuff delvier fast and they always give you discounts and 20% off this and that good place..theyre clothes run big tough so by a size down.

Chris.

Nov 27, 2008
I ordered a crooks jacket and a Orisue flannel and they came fast, Yesterday i ordered some shoes for a friend an Orisue jacket and a crooks shirt.

and what Babymohawkickz said- it all depends on the brand the sizes have nothing to do with llammasoup. The Small orisue flannel is actualy farily long but thats because of orisue duh not llammasoup.

EDIT: Y IS CARMALOOP TURNING INTO LLAMMASOUP when i type it!!#?!?!?!?!?!?!?#%@^?$^%*

igotssssoul

Nov 1, 2008
ok so I added llammasoup to tell you all to avoid them if you can. here's what happened to me.

i bought a hoody on Thanksgiving, got a good discount code. everything was good.

then the hoody didn't even ship for a week, I understand that on Thanksgiving things can take awhile but a week?

so i get it finally and it's too small, not their fault but when i went to the exchange portion of their website they showed my order not being shipped yet, so I couldn't exchange yet. then I emailed their customer service to get that problem solved, no reply. i had to call them and they finally fixed that.

so i go through their exchange process, basically you choose what you want on the site and send back what you have. 2 weeks go by, no word. i finally call them and they say that they got the hood and the other one is in process of being sent. oops, they call back again, because they took waaaay too long and their returns system is fucked, the hoody is now sold out.

awesome.

I've probably ordered a half-dozen times from them already with no complications. Until I shipped a pair of kix back for a refund(of course I followed the site's return policy/guidelines) and after waiting 2 weeks, I never got any word back. So I emailed them with all of my order information, return number, etc. and still no response after a week. I call them and they say that they never received my package, although the UPS tracking information shows that it was delivered on the third day after I shipped them and even signed for at their facility. I mentioned it to the rep I was dealing with and also made her aware that I was going to dispute the charge with my credit card company. She apologizes with frustration and basically gives me the "well it ain't here, so you're fucked" speech. Later that day after work, she calls me and apologizes again, but this time with agreement to have received the sneaks. Now the argument is that they've been worn. In all honesty, when you open the shoes box, the kix are in a purple suede Crown Royal sack and I didn't even bother to open the bag. I made the decision to send them back before they were even delivered. I asked if there was any dirt at the bottom of the soles, any toe box creasing, etc. and she replied "no" to all. Her argument was that the laces were completely loosened and they always always ALWAYS make sure that on tight. lol. I couldn't help myself, but laugh on the phone with this chick.

So to make a long story short, after arguing some more, they finally agreed to refund me for the item. After 3 business days, still no refund. So I call back and they say that the refund transaction could possibly take up to a week. IT TOOK 2 MORE WEEKS until it finally went through. I would've had an easier time just disputing the charge with my credit card company. lol. Needless to say, they just lost my business.

sneaker904

Dec 16, 2008
ive ordered twice from llammasoup ordered some LRG jeans shirts and some other shit... got $500+ in clothes 50% OFF using a code great shipping got here within like 3 days during the holidays... will order from them again... to bad they sold out of alot of the jeans i wanted =/

Paul Eats Babies

Dec 30, 2008
Very satisfied with llammasoup.
Everytime I order anything usualy comes on time or sooner.

Would recomend to anyone.

lNJl To lManila

Oct 12, 2008
LOL mixed experience with them.
I ordered an (L) Tee and they sent me a (XXXL)

I also order a Artful Dodger Bomber Jacket which is still DS : )nd it came in less than a week.

They had 70% on new years eve which i took advantage of to the fullest!

Anthony1993

Nov 15, 2008
llammasoup?

yeah, whats up with that? why does llammasoup turn into llammasoup?

SBjunkie07

May 4, 2006
I've yet to have any problems. Shipping is always on time, discount codes are everywhere, and they usually have a nice array of products. My only problems is ordering from the Kazbah brands .. that ish takes forever.

xballistik

Jan 11, 2008
I've only had one transaction with llammasoup and it was CRAP. I ordered an Artful Dodger Flannel from there and it came with pen marks all over the inside. WTF? They were clear mark and it came with a paper that said it was picked and checked. OBVIOUSLY NOT. So I wanted a refund and they only gave me store credit. Also, some of there stuff is WAY overpriced. They had this wesc raw denim jean for 152 and i saw the EXACT same jeans at Pacsun for 88. I compared the two and it was indeed the same pair.

MarionDaBarbarian

Sep 24, 2008
i actually had a couple really good transactions with llammasoup. i bought two pairs of reebok pumps during their holiday sale for 130 shipped. the shipping really killed me and thats probably their main problem. when you order items off kazbah, (their subsidiary branch), they charge additional shipping for each item from each different vendor. its like 5 bucks extra which is ridiculous. but overall it was a really good experience. cheap quality stuff (sometimes), and they always have those 20 percent off repcodes which basically takes away shipping and tax.

intence

Dec 25, 2008
im a fan. just wish they had my size in more clothes. they seem to sell out of large pretty quick.

TruneZ

Jan 21, 2009
fast shipping, very very good sales, easy to navigate, and has a lot of lower end sizes.
only problem is the lack of better streetwear brands. Crooks, 10 deep, alphanumeric and Dizzizit do it for me though, although it would be ill if they stocked undftd.

lNJl To lManila

Oct 12, 2008
I ordered a Bomber Jacket from them, It came pretty fast but I was unhappy with the fit, so I returned it the following Monday and got my Refund a week later.
Good Customer Service.

NooB1588

Jun 22, 2008
i did business with them plent of times and i was always happy

sbre

Dec 17, 2008
shirts are extra dope & discount codes is everywhere.

aminazn

Apr 10, 2007
ive been stocked they ship with ups now

Sneaker-Danglez

Oct 14, 2008
I've never run into any problems when ordering from llammasoup.