Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

http://www.libertyboardshop.com/

Metagross

Oct 19, 2006
I got my purple pigeon from them, the shoes, the price and the shipping speed are all pretty good //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif

Reminixed

Apr 5, 2006
Liberty boardshop = //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif

=D

wafflepickle

Oct 19, 2006
love the shop, got my brown mids, and millis in just two days from when i ordered using ground shipping. highly reccommend it, no hassle, kept me updated with my order

Propaganda

Aug 10, 2005
This is the best spot in the OC to get hyped shoes without dealing with crazy lines. Their website is tight as hell compared to some of the other stale companies

G

great shop, no hassles, up to date and fast shipping.

getdumb

Jan 19, 2007
ordered my linoleum track jacket from liberty. The jackets tag price is $100 and i got the jacket for $100 straight up from liberty with free shipping!

so i actually made out on the deal.

fast shipping, great deals!

cedone12

Apr 15, 2005
I haven't bought anything from the website just yet, i will tho. I've been inside their store and they're great!

darioc

May 26, 2006
Jared over at Liberty was pretty helpful. Overall really nice and smooth. But, I ordered a sz9, sz10, and 2 sz10.5 PRod IIs and only when they shipped was i informed that they could only sell one pair of a size to a customer. So, now i have to go hunt of a sz10.5 for myself because the other three pairs are for my friends...

I would deal with them again though. i dont consider this a negative experience, just want to make you guys aware of the situation. only order 1 pair per size!!!

kilogic

Mar 6, 2007
had the green/brown prod 2's when no other online shop was selling them. had them at retail. w/ free shipping that got there 3 days later. will definately be looking them up for future releases. Came with all the goodies, stickers and all.

shady kay

Mar 12, 2007
bought the boarder blues for retail + shipping.

shipping was 3 days!! considering they are in CA and i am in NJ, thats super //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//blue_bowdown.gif

excellent store, will buy from them again.

Renji

Jun 4, 2007
Bought a pair of beige mids there fast shipping will shop again

nathan

Oct 19, 2006
yo this place was great to deal with, shipping came on time plus they gave me stickers and a skate mag, also the prices were pretty cheap

ninnalikka

Feb 6, 2006
love the site,
just got exorcists from them,
legit prices
quick shipping,
deff do business with them again.

allhype4u

Jan 15, 2008
Just got my GNR appetite for destructions and it was a smooth, painless transaction. got free shipping also!

xxmolteyknightxx

Mar 1, 2008
pretty bad ass actually =]
ships free good prices..
a good site really

Gliderx

Jun 2, 2007
i bought an SB fitted for like 10 bucks, $15 with the shipping

delivered on time like it said it would in a nice box that doesn't let my fitted get crushed like some store do.

extremely happy with this shop

cr@zy4kickz

Feb 26, 2008
Yeah I have bought alot of great stuff from this shop. They always have what I want and their prices are right and the free shipping is great... Most definetely will do more business with them....Don't be a stranger and visit this awesome shop...

solefeen83

Jun 6, 2009
Bought a couple kicks from there. They usually have good promo's like 25% off and with free shipping. IT's a steal. I recommend it to anyone.