The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

http://www.plusskateshop.com

Chocobo

Nov 3, 2008
Any updates on this site? The deals really look too good to be true :(

igotssssoul

Nov 1, 2008
Totally legit. My stuff came in the same weak and in perfect condition. They didn't pack it like some underpaid disgruntled warehouse employee. I definitely approve.

Sneaker-Danglez

Oct 14, 2008
I ordered a pair of Nike SB Paul Rodriguez 2 Zoom Air "Valentine's Day Massacre" edition shoes for only $48.88 + shipping and handling. I had to get them shipped them to a family member's house who lives in the States as they don't ship to Canada. I just had my cousin ship the shoes to me afterward and everything went smoothly. All of their stuff is legit and they have great customer service. I highly recommend purchasing from them.

retroabe

Jun 22, 2008
plus is deff legit i ordered from them a couple of times got all my kicks in
shout out to them 10000 percent legit i recommend this site

JayMillz

May 24, 2008
Moved from Brooklyn about 2 yrs ago to South Florida. Got into sb's as i started hanging out with skaters and ish.
Told me about plus, and its great. if my local sb shop doesn't have them, they're the ones i go to. Fast, reliable and free shipping on items over 49.95!!!

Everard Best

Jan 17, 2009
ordered from them 2x very fast shipping

luke021

Jun 9, 2009
I ordered a pair of dunk low premiums and a pair of dunk mid premiums on 5/29 and they just came in yesterday.
The price was great, the shipping was slow but free, and the shoes arrived in perfect condition. As you can probably tell, I was extremely satisfied with my experience. I'll definitely be looking to get some more dunks from plusskateshop in the future, and as everyone's already said they're 100% legit.

Apr 8, 2009
bought some classics...and some vans for my little bro...free shipping...no tax...what else do you want...

100% satisfied...

varian7

Jul 2, 2009
just ordered a pair of dunks last night
shipped today, called to verify the info and even forwarded me the shipping notice
no doubt the best customer service ive had from any site yet
i almost wanna order another pair for the hell of it

S0LER666

Mar 18, 2010
Another one of my personal favorite online shops...

Selection = 8/10

Prices = 7/10

Service = 8/10

Reliability = 10/10

Free stickers and packed nice and safe. //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif