Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

http://www.skatewarehouse.com

I Wear Sandals

Sep 8, 2008
This is an excellent website,they ship really FAST!Also,if you order over $74.99 worth of stuff,you get free ground shipping and $5 2-day shipping.I got my shoes 2 days after I placed the order.Will most definitely do business with them again. :}

sneaker904

Dec 16, 2008
got some shoes online from here came quick got my order straight.. all around good place to shop

Edm0nd

Apr 2, 2008
Done tons of transactions with them, their shipping is always lightning fast, good prices, and always have alot of stuff other websites dont have.

woozie

Mar 30, 2009
Extremely good with little mistakes, they contact you if you have a question from phone or mail.
Ordered a complete and i requested the risers to be removed and they gave them to me anyways.

I heard people getting some items mixed up and all you do is send it back and theyll give you the correct item +a free shirt/sticker...

chill people there //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

SBdunkfiend813

Dec 21, 2008
They're official, I just copped the red and black blazers for 80 free shipping. Beats CCS and other online shops. Very happy with em!

Apr 15, 2009
ordered a few things from them..im on the east coast so i had to wait like almost a week for my order..but other than that...double boxed and free stickers...ill buy from them again!!!!!!!! 2 thumbs up

S0LER666

Mar 18, 2010
One of my personal faves...

Selection = 7/10

Prices = 7/10

Service = 8/10

Reliability = 10/10

The Daily Dose is just awesome, especially when its Nike goods //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//wink.gif

S

sneakerb2012

i love you
buy nike cheap shoes on down,thank you!