• Drunk
    Them Changes
    Thundercat
    Drunk

If The Truk Fits

NikeSB.org

Administrator
Nov 19, 2005
Anyone paying attention to HellaClips lately has obviously noticed that Lil Wayne's newest life passion is skateboarding. It's pretty hard not to notice since dude is getting more coverage than 90% of professional skateboarders out there. (Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?) Weezy's having the time of his life out there with private sessions at skateparks all over the world as well as his very own mini ramp which somehow magically transmogrifies him into a weird little dwarf.

(I swear to god that's my favourite skate web clip of 2011. Cracks me up so fucking much.)

So if someone like Lil Wayne is having so much fun skating, and skating is giving him so much, it's only a matter of time before a millionaire such as himself decides it's time to give back to skateboarding, right? Or just try and make money from it. One of the two.

If you're too dumb to guess which one Weezy's going for, well then you're really dumb. Weezy's obviously going to try and makemoney off of his newfound passion, as he's recently announced that he will be starting a new skate clothing line with the absoloutely horrible fucking name of "Trukfit". (Thanks for the heads up Peter.)

If you're wondering whether the clothing line will be horrible or not (first of all you really are extra dumb, just take a look at the way the clown dresses), just refer to the released blurb about the upcoming brand:

“Trukfit, the new clothing brand from Grammy Award winning, platinum selling hip hop icon LIL WAYNE, will debut at Agenda in January 2012. The highly anticipated line of uniquely designed apparel was inspired by Lil Wayne’s passion for skateboarding and quality street wear. Pulling influence from Lil Wayne’s distinctive style and voice, Trukfit is made from quality fabrics and features bold graphics at a moderate price point.”

I'm not even going to ask how clothing can be influenced by someone's voice. But assuming that is somehow possible, there's your answer to how the clothing will look. His voice is annoying and sounds like shit. The funny thing is that many skateboarders (or more likely wannabe skaters) are so fucking stupid that they'll probably buy his shit. I mean, skaters are dumb enough to listen to his horrible shit, why not buy his horrible shit too?

But just as all the poseurs' attention will soon fade away from skateboarding, so will Wayne's attention fade away, and soon after that his ill-fated clothing company too. But in the meantime Weezy's looking to cash in on all that sick coverage he's getting and make a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli. (Is that even a Lil Wayne song? I seriously don't know.)

And you know what? If you don't like it, well fuck you, he's him.you will soon
5021425970038819143-7697779726961287071

via http://www.youwillsoon.com/2011/12/if-truk-fits.html