Katrina sucks!

heroshima

Jul 20, 2005
Hey i don't know if anyone here is from New Orleans/Miss or any areas that got affected by the hurrincae. If there is i hope them all the best, and that them and their loved ones are safe somewhere. I wish the best for all the victims and wish shit like this didn't happen. Show your love folks!

Dunks like whoa!

Jul 10, 2005
I don't know anyone there or that is from there, but I hope the best for them and their family.

tonystarks

Jun 3, 2005
katrina sucks? i thought it blows, har har har. that was a terrible joke, sorry yall :wacko:

G

I have a friend who lives down there, he said it was/is the worst thing he's ever had to go through. Thankfully he and his family is safe, but his house is completely submerged underwater, my heart goes out to everyone affected by this storm, truly is a nightmare.

jls5en

Hypebeast Numero Uno
Jul 19, 2005
I don't have any fam down there but know some people in Baton Rouge and have been to NO. My heart and thoughts go out to everyone there.

swerveSB

Jun 21, 2005
My blessings to all who lost anything or anyone to this disaster. Gas prices also suck because of this.

Kidoopz

Apr 19, 2005
Well I'm in Houston, and we are the rescuing team. I am having this knack of doing good, that I want to help these people as much as possible. They are our neighbors, and I'm sure if any natural disaster happened to houston, we'd be driving to the Superdome. I'm not rich or nothing like that, so I believe my two hands could offer as much help as possible. I'll let yall know how that turns out once I talk to my economics professor to hook me up with the aiding committee.

Oh yeah and F*** KATRINA.. Freaking gas prices driving me nuts..good thing i filled up on 2.59, two days before :p

P.S -I've never watched the news so much in my life haha..

AzNsPe3dbOi

Apr 24, 2005
it hit them so hard. it was a catagory 5 when it hit. when i was in the Bahamas it was still a tropical storm. sucks to have house fully submerged in water. hope they got insurance and my hopes and prayers go out to them

heroshima

Jul 20, 2005
^^^^
I heard that in regions like that you can't get hurricane insurance, because it happens so much. Also in a situation like this i don't think the insurance compaines would be able to repay all the damage to everyone. Which sucks cause that is the whole point of insurance...This is terrible people have lost everything, and they're going be basically on their own. I'm diffentatly going donate some stuff, old clothes, blankets, canned food...I wish i could do more

NJdunkLover789

Jul 23, 2005
i was waiting for this to pop up...

but im praying for everyone down there.

fuck you katrina. :fuckoff: :angry: