Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

Korea

BayareaKrn

May 19, 2008
Hey, im going to korea like next week and im just wondering if anyone got any place where i could get some gooods.
Jordans? SB's? Stussy? The Hundreds? Kid Robot?
And anyone know where i could see like bboying or battles like that?
Hahaha!

Kenny215

Mar 12, 2008
Im living in Seoul. Have found a couple shops with a few pairs of SBs not sure they are legit or not

dunks-ova-urhead

Mar 3, 2008
I am a us soldier living in camp casey korea, I cant go a whole year without buying new sbs, somebody please help me find a shop that sales legit sbs.

greatalboy

Apr 8, 2009
same here. im goin to Seoul, Korea in 3 weeks. Anybody knows nice shops there? I'm looking forward in finding a pair of Nike SB Marges there. Anyone? haha

derrick

Jan 12, 2008
same here. im goin to Seoul, Korea in 3 weeks. Anybody knows nice shops there? I'm looking forward in finding a pair of Nike SB Marges there. Anyone? haha
just got to korea...im on a sb hunt too. I found a couple of stores online but have yet to see the actual store. theres choko at inchone and premier down at downtown seoul.

greatalboy

Apr 8, 2009
just got to korea...im on a sb hunt too. I found a couple of stores online but have yet to see the actual store. theres choko at inchone and premier down at downtown seoul.
can you gimme the link to these stores? can't find em. just got here in seoul

Raul Platero

Jul 8, 2012
Yo, im gonna be livin in Pusan, Korea for two years. Anyone know about any stores that sell legit SB's there?