Legit Check Wieger sb dunk low pro sb 304292-014

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
May 24, 2010
don't see these often.. what else you got in those black boxes??

WinstonWolfe391

Apr 3, 2014
Thank you for your all of your help! Really do appreciate the support!  Yea forsure dont ever see these change hands to often. This would be my second pair of these. So far just one black box. 

Reactions: sidious

Meek04

May 24, 2010
Thank you for your all of your help! Really do appreciate the support!  Yea forsure dont ever see these change hands to often. This would be my second pair of these. So far just one black box. 
but there are 3 black boxes on the bed though??  lol..  and remember to tagg those pics. :)

Meek04

May 24, 2010
but there are 3 black boxes on the bed though??  lol..  and remember to tagg those pics. :)

WinstonWolfe391

Apr 3, 2014
Forsure. Thats from a ebay seller. He had sent me those plus a few more. Just wanted to get some opinions my fault though should have been more clear though 

Meek04

May 24, 2010
Forsure. Thats from a ebay seller. He had sent me those plus a few more. Just wanted to get some opinions my fault though should have been more clear though 
no worries!!  if you are looking for more sbs let me know.. i have some myself and i know people who are the same size that are selling as well.. ;)