Lets see your old skate shoes....

hero

Oct 21, 2006
I can't find my Etnies and Circa's. :(

Luke

Jun 25, 2006
"Only vulc shoe's Id skate would be the damn ugly vans halfcabs"
What? Ugly? Half Cabs are def not ugly
One of the best looking shoes on the planet!

prejerism

Feb 23, 2006
"Only vulc shoe's Id skate would be the damn ugly vans halfcabs"
What? Ugly? Half Cabs are def not ugly
One of the best looking shoes on the planet!

haha halfcabs look so nasty....

SkRiLlZ

Oct 19, 2006
ok whos got acces to old skate shoes--not talking old from 2 or 3 yrs ago im talking 96, 97,98,99 maybe some 2000 series? eS muskas? OG koston 1's? reynolds OG not reissued garbage? anyone know? any ideas? thanks

SkRiLlZ

Oct 19, 2006
heres some pics i tried to dig up on the kicks-everyone knows what koston 1's looks like but i dont think people know what muskas look like--i cant find an image but im still looking, for the mean time heres one with muska in one of the orignal color ways
god damn look at them OG axions!!!!!!! who remebers them??

DeLaSoul

Sep 16, 2005
Clarions = jordan nines

ezios = jordan tens

the shoes es made during that time period were the best ever. i miss when skate shoes looked like jordans

SkRiLlZ

Oct 19, 2006
the shoes es made during that time period were the best ever. i miss when skate shoes looked like jordans
^^u mean the koston 2's --hahah j/k-- those koston 2's were dumb basketabll style for sure
i miss the OG colored K1's - u know- and the all grey ones with lil red and blue on em and of course every color way of the eS muskas- except for the all grey ones which looks like u just stepped in some pured cement- hahah

G

ha I remember having those first rick howards in that pic up there, here an eS ad with the og muskas, the best color way was the black/red but i couldn't find any pics
muskaflyerbacklarge.jpg

SkRiLlZ

Oct 19, 2006
ha I remember having those first rick howards in that pic up there, here an eS ad with the og muskas, the best color way was the black/red but i couldn't find any pics
wow bro ur the man, i couldnt find not one image of them muskas---i also loved the later edition of the red and black- i remeber those as well
my faved ones were the all blue (4 x) second would have to be the black with graphite with gum colored soles not black with graphite with grey soles

if anyone knows where i can grab a pair?? money isnt an issue-- hit me up with info
and once again bro up there ur the man for finding an image of them, i have pictures of me skating with them on when i was 12 but i wasnt bout to bust those out hahah, thanks bro

capsule toy co

Aug 30, 2005
i'd like a pair of the es arto's, i remember being hyped on that shoe because it had a finland flag on the sole haha, i also miss navy/gum colored shoes, all the stanard skate shoe colors, now everything is crazy colored

wjphoto

Jul 25, 2005
back when shoe designers had ideas, i wish i was "awake" in the industry/actually skated then.

Sp12333

Aug 22, 2005
staple.side.blk.jpg

I had a few pairs of the staples, best old lakai shoe, skated like vulcanized.
skyhi-sp-walnut.jpg

Sky Highssss

G

yeah I had those staple in grey red, they skated good as fuck

NJdunkLover789

Jul 23, 2005
i hated lakai staples. i cant figure out why everyone liked them so much, i guess i missed something. to me they were ugly and skated like shit.

Sky Highs, however... i LOVE that shoe. what i wouldnt do to have a couple pairs to wear/skate/beat around...

wjphoto

Jul 25, 2005
I saw a pair of red/grey sky highs on ebay a couple months ago (size 14, mind you) go for $15+ship!

bridgener

May 22, 2006
lakai mj-1's were my favorite. They were softer than leather gloves so they ripped quick, but they would just mold to my deck like a nice sloppy cheeseburger.

Plus my grail es accel colourway:
Nighttimetailslide.jpg

heroshima

Jul 20, 2005
Those OG muska's were the shit. They were the first pair of skate shoes i HAD to have, i saved for so long and loved those things. I remember they were like 90 bucks, which was crazy for then. I was so stoked on the stash pocket, even though it was soooo tiny..They Skated like a charm, and lasted forever. Damn i wish i kept all my old skate shoes. I got some OG koston kicking around i gotta look for.

A.Zilla

Nov 10, 2006
I remember getting those Circa Muskas with the "Stash" pocket in the tongue, which was absolutely revolutionary for the time.

Those were the days.

codie

Feb 28, 2006
god damn look at them OG axions!!!!!!! who remebers them??
Axion was crucial in middle school circa 97-98.

Impossible to find. Ive been on the hunt for years. I once asked Koston about them at the Belmont ledges. He said he never had a pair.
Dick.

Here's some eye candy for my dude Skriliz.

10-1.jpg

06.jpg

25.jpg

24.jpg

23.jpg

04.jpg

13.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

07.jpg