Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

Lets see your old skate shoes....

SkRiLlZ

Oct 19, 2006
Axion was crucial in middle school circa 97-98.
Here's some eye candy for my dude Skriliz.[/b]

//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//happydance.gif
damn codie bro u just got me literaly speechless. i havent seen actual pictures of the kicks in yrs! my favd navy blue ones & black with black/grey soles too and u saved the best color way for last THE BROWN!!--tell me u have somehitng in a size 10 or 10.5 for sale?? good shit yo

warhead

Jan 15, 2006
Lots of geat stuff here. BTW, there's a Dutch skateshop that sells some old stuff online: http://sneakerdude.com URL is wack but they still have some stuff from Axion, Savier, Es, Lakai, DVS etc. Pro models include Koston 3's, Arto's, Chico Brenes', Getz 1's, Wilson 1's, Greco 2's, JT 301's, Howard 4's, Adio Markovich', Ellington's, Templeton 2's. Not a lot of sizes, but you might get lucky.
Sky Highs, however... i LOVE that shoe. what i wouldnt do to have a couple pairs to wear/skate/beat around...
Sky Highs are great shoes, bought a pair last year for 50 euro's. Worn 'em a couple of times, if you're really interested shoot me a PM (it's the 'UNLV' colorway)

SkRiLlZ

Oct 19, 2006
i found some pics where im skating these OG kostons-
-pics are from 98 99 old so

heres the grey cement colored ones i was talking about-i even had the deck-hahah

and heres the navy blue muskas

^^^planet earth shirt-wha remeber that comp

swoosh.sta

Mar 26, 2006
haha this thread is so dope! Gives me so many good memories!

ANyway,i suppose this wud be the place to ask,

does anyone still own the vans bastian salabansis from like 01/02. They are such a dope pair of kicks. Havnt been able to find a pair for years!

and sweet OG pix skrills! I remember that muska shortys board. That shits got pop!

codie

Feb 28, 2006
The wonderful world of Sal Barbier.

Original ES Sal, circa 95-96.
Bring back the shield!

Peep the tongue tags.

Quite possibly my fav skate shoe ever made. Completely versatile.

Not a fan of these Koston c/w's, but this lineup was one of many defining moments in skate footwear.

This Solist c/w was my personal fav and impossible to find deadstock now.

Enjoy guys!

//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//happydance.gif

NJdunkLover789

Jul 23, 2005
Sky Highs are great shoes, bought a pair last year for 50 euro's. Worn 'em a couple of times, if you're really interested shoot me a PM (it's the 'UNLV' colorway)
maybe, but i was never really feeling that colorway. i prefer the blue/greys and the brown ones.

G

Wow ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Bohdus you just made my day, thanks...... I havent seen so many of those shoes in years. If you ever wanna sell some LMK....... I will seriously take some of those off your hands .

Soar101

Mar 24, 2006
Man codie and bohdus seeing all of those shoes brings back so many memories.

Does anyone remember the Steve Berra Adios?

I used to have a pair of the navy/lime green ones, man those were some good shoes to skate, I remember the pair i had was beat to death and my foot used to come out of the bottom of my pushing foot and i still used to wear them to school.

Anyone remember the jamie thomas adios too? I dont have any pictures, but those were some good shoes too.

here are a few more that i have.

not sure what the deal is with these, not having the air bubble and all. I think these may have been some early samples or a prototype maybe? The box is the OG box with the colors of the shoes and kostons name in the middle.

remember when a lot of old skate shoes had those boot type laces? like hiking boot style? I switched em out on these.

some DS K2's, I always wanted a pair in middle school, but my mom always told me they were too expensive to skate so she never bought me any.

i dunno what these are, but i know etnies came out with this same shoe, i bought all four of these pairs together (for the kostons of course). These have so much stiching...

more es, cant forget about the creagers i wish i still had a pair.

snakeyes17

May 3, 2006
Here's some of the old shoes I recently had but sold..
DS Ellingtons Red/Black Sz9

Blue/Grey, had 2 pairs both DS then skated one. Sz9 Sz9.5

Tan Ellingtons Sz 9

Signed Reynolds 1 OG Black/Gold Colorway DS with Box Sz 11

Man do I regret selling these...

NJdunkLover789

Jul 23, 2005
SICK ellingtons man. one of the greatest skate shoes ever for sure.

Jan 3, 2007
sick reynolds! next to Templeton 1's those are definitely favorites for life

fr00tl00pz

Mar 23, 2006
Even though I don't really like K2's, those neonj-inspired ones look awesome.

The grey/blue Ellingtons were the best colorway imo.

supremesb1223

Nov 15, 2005
here are a few more that i have.

not sure what the deal is with these, not having the air bubble and all. I think these may have been some early samples or a prototype maybe? The box is the OG box with the colors of the shoes and kostons name in the middle.

They re-released them without the air bubble. So its almost like a retro.

Soar101

Mar 24, 2006
They re-released them without the air bubble. So its almost like a retro.

oh i know they re-released them as the EK-01, but these dont say "koston" on the heel of the sole, it says eS, and it also doesnt come in the red box either, before the red boxes, es would make the colors of the box match the shoe color. But you could be right, I'm not 100% sure.

LäWhy?

Oct 30, 2006
Whelp, my feelings got hurt by all those Muskas.... but I'm happy with these for now

Scored em off the 'Bay a couple of weeks ago, OG navy/grey/orange Koston 1s

bmw5nkj

Jun 4, 2006

greco 2s. my first non vulk vans. LAMF= less ankle-roll more feel, not like a mother fucker. lol

NJdunkLover789

Jul 23, 2005
i hated my greco 2s, haha. they were SO narrow.

bmw5nkj

Jun 4, 2006
they ARE narrow! my toes suffocated, but seems to be loosening as i wear them. half size up is recommended. they remind me of FCs.

Z

zanklus

what did the savier fulton cost ?