Life's Mysteries

mrh

May 3, 2006

iluvjdm

Aug 13, 2008
How do we really know that everything in history really happened? It could all just be lies they're feeding us, every generation gets another set of lies.
I have always thought about this. My teachers or professors say because we have Historians but idk sounds like a bunch of BS.

Farenhight

Jun 21, 2008
MY QUESTION:

WHY U MAD?

John_Berklee1

Apr 7, 2009
I have always thought about this. My teachers or professors say because we have Historians but idk sounds like a bunch of BS.
History is subjective- I'm sure Hitler or Stalin's view of "history" wouldn't be the same as Martin Luther King's or Ghandi.

Different situations and such, of course, but just to make a point.. As they say on Call of Duty, if he survives, he writes his history, and if we survive, it's ours. Not to give away the ending of the game if you haven't finished it. I was up until 6am last night playing from start to finish lol.

I'm sure I'd have a question but I'm too tired to think about one haha.

More4YourBuck

Oct 21, 2008
Why do we only use 10% of our brains?

notjustinwhite

Jun 24, 2007
Why do we dream?
People dream to clear their memory of shit they don't need anymore. The visualisations you see while you are dreaming are leftover thoughts in your brain, and when your sleeping while electrolytes and all types of shit is going on in your head they transport through your brain making the images in your head. DMT is also involved, but dreaming is mostly your brain recharging and left over shit getting erased and visualised.

Why do guys have nipples?
This is because when the fetus of a human body is being formed it starts off female thus producing nipples on the male body.

Who thought of putting designs and pictures on shirts????? 0_o
It's human nature to wear things that they feel the need to represent and endorse. A good example would probably be how ancient tribes wore war paint, piercings and symbols to represent. People just need to floss I suppose.

MONGOloid

Sep 17, 2005
History is subjective
nope. that's all due to perception and the fact that someone has to record history.

UltraFlatBlack

Sep 8, 2007
Is there really a heaven or hell?
HELL //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//metal.gif

lol

John_Berklee1

Apr 7, 2009
nope. that's all due to perception and the fact that someone has to record history.
Sorry, I was referring to a person's interpretation of history, not history itself.

Ignore what I meant haha.

And as far as the nipples go, is that true? I read that, during development as a fetus, the child receives a sudden influx of testosterone, turning the brain male... all brains begin female. The sudden influx of testosterone is what leads to speech disorders like stuttering, hence why more men have speech issues that females do.

bridgener

May 22, 2006
Who thought of putting designs and pictures on shirts????? 0_o
Actually it was Ed "Big Daddy" Roth who started the whole graphic tee thing in the early 60's I think. He screen printed drawings of Rat Finks (probably his most popular), hotrods and wierd monsters on undershirts and that shit just caught on!

JayMillz

May 24, 2008
Edit: Read justins white answer on why we dream.

Q: When are we going to unlock the ocean's mysteries..
ie: The Bermuda Triangle, The Deep Ocean, etc.

MoreSb4me

Jun 21, 2008
Why do guys have nipples?
because the nipples are created before the gender is determined.

Why do we only use 10% of our brains?
thats false, we use the occipital (spelled it wrong) lobes to see, auditory lobes to here, etc.. theyre all located in different parts of our brain, so we use more than 10%.

Sneekamouse

Jul 18, 2007
I wanna know what happens when we reach the end of the universe (if there is one, of course). I imagine like a space ship hitting the end as if they reached the end of a snow globe.

Nike SB Head

Nov 6, 2006
This has to be the coolest thread on the trench. I'd add to this thread but I'm more open to speak about these things when I'm high.

breedlove

Sep 27, 2008
Exactly. Its the "winners" who write history. Plain and simple.

THEKOLLECTER

Apr 27, 2008
After you remove the peel from an Orange is it still an Orange , or has it become something entirely different ?

adr412

Oct 10, 2008
why is notjustinwhite so knowledgeable and why is his blog is so funny?

Skyway

Apr 6, 2009
Why do people dickride notjustinwhite so hard even thought he isnt that clever? And his blog isnt that funny. Just a bunch of crude rants.

http://maddox.xmission.com/ - much better

adr412

Oct 10, 2008
thanks skyguey i was waiting for that //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//drinking01.gif