Life's Mysteries

Skyway

New member
Apr 6, 2009
1,649
0
0
27
Welcome pussy
 

More4YourBuck

New member
Oct 21, 2008
1,216
0
0
31
because the nipples are created before the gender is determined.



thats false, we use the occipital (spelled it wrong) lobes to see, auditory lobes to here, etc.. theyre all located in different parts of our brain, so we use more than 10%.
I've read different. Those things only add up to 10% of our brain power in use. The other 90% is still dormant. People that are able to use 11% are those large IQ's and we see them as insane at times. But please correct me if I'm wrong =/
 

rockthabells

New member
Sep 6, 2008
1,176
0
0
26
so, for those less religious, what happens when you die? and where do your loved ones go, what about the loved ones who are religious? bummer isn't it.

my thought, why are we as a person more dangerous to ourselves, than we are to humanity? I gotta stop watching movies that don't make it to the theatres.
 

adr412

New member
Oct 10, 2008
5,117
0
0
28
why does everything have to make noise when youre really trying to be quiet?
 

Skyway

New member
Apr 6, 2009
1,649
0
0
27
why does everything have to make noise when youre really trying to be quiet?
I wonder the same thing every night.
Hmm.
 

bridgener

New member
May 22, 2006
1,753
0
0
31
Are CD's the new vinyl?
 

MoreSb4me

New member
Jun 21, 2008
2,388
0
0
29
brain power? thats different from using your brain.
 

samtrinh

New member
Aug 6, 2007
1,264
0
0
25
Why does one tongue of the shoe always have to be so crooked and stupid and the other one being perfectly fine? Or is this just me?
this is gold so i had to bump it
 

SBYubbs

New member
Dec 1, 2007
2,437
0
0
31
^ +1. That is one of the mysteries I was going to type.
 

Sneekamouse

New member
Jul 18, 2007
3,641
0
0
Are CD's the new vinyl?
That's what I've been wondering recently. I think CDs are going to switch roles with LPs somehow...

I have a feeling my purchase of CDs is going to bite me back one day, but whatever.
 

bridgener

New member
May 22, 2006
1,753
0
0
31
^ I don't think they'll come back to bite you. I was listening to a CD in my room as opposed to my ipod, and it was completely different. Like I could hear the sound of the CD spinning, and the music had a notably better sound compared to the mp3's I usually listen to. It freaked me out because it's exactly what my parents would say comparing new CD copies of albums vs. what they listened to on vinyl.

Soon people are gonna be saying "damn I miss that good ol warm hard drive sound..."
 

skaterat

New member
Dec 21, 2006
2,849
0
0
38
mp3's are considerably lower quality than cds. your average mp3 is around 4-5 mb and a cds around 40-50 mb. there are even higher quality files that are out there as well, but you need the proper system to hear the difference.
 

Farenhight

New member
Jun 21, 2008
989
0
0
28
mp3's are considerably lower quality than cds. your average mp3 is around 4-5 mb and a cds around 40-50 mb. there are even higher quality files that are out there as well, but you need the proper system to hear the difference.
It's true, but if you want high quality MP3's, download from torrents/uploaders that use the FLAC format. This format loses no quality when ripped from the CD so you get the maximum quality possible off of a CD. But once again, you'll need a good sound system or headphones to hear the difference in quality.
 

Sneekamouse

New member
Jul 18, 2007
3,641
0
0
Playing CDs in the car seem better for some reason.
 

bridgener

New member
May 22, 2006
1,753
0
0
31
Yeah, I get the mp3 quality thing. I have downloaded a few FLAC albums but my budget WeSC headphones don't really do them justice either way. I was more comparing the sound of a CD player closing and the disc spinning with the laser moving in there to the sound of the needle hitting the record and following the grooves. The CD vibe being the new vinyl vibe I guess.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Life is a BITCH