Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

MarkDelete's Collection

markdelete

Jan 19, 2007
only got serious about my sneakers in December 2006.
starting this off with my nice new rack & custom stickers for obsessive organization.

got so sick of stacks on the floor & moving everything about to grab the pair to wear that day. the big box with no sticker is for laces & jason markk cleaning kit.

squinting at the color descriptions is no way to find a shoe you want. neither is writing on the box with markers or memorizing your stack order. fire up photoshop & make you some stickers. (printed from the computer onto to sticker paper)

the crown jewels of my collection. Futura P-Rod 1s & signed Zoo York skate deck by Futura himself. he was at some bike shop here in toronto for bikes he& stash designed. got my book & deck signed. (no, i am never ever ever parting with either of them)

other views of the deck.

not going to go nuts just yet on the whole collection just yet. waiting on my Buellers to get in this week.

dvlsfan30

Sep 25, 2007
nice collection man
i like the marshalls. i shoulda picked a pair up when they released but i slept
not crazy about the buelers but good luck

fatjodz

Dec 22, 2006
i'm enjoying those futura p.rods and signed deck. good stuff man.

NerdySoleCollector

Apr 13, 2008
That's really smart with the sticker thing. I organized mine by production date so that's how I find my ish... Yeah I'd have to agree with the guy above me... I should've got the Marshall's whenI had the chance... I could've taken a sick picture of em on top of my friends Marshall JCM800. Oh well... Nice collection btw

markdelete

Jan 19, 2007
thanks for the replys. Glad to see my sticker idea doesnt come off to geeky.
with all the Marshall love. lets check some picts.

these rank pretty high in my collection. i usually have to remember i have other shoes to wear besides these. i was crazy about them since the first picts hit, like any other rock fan would be. really get irked when people think they are Dooms because they aren't that similar other than the 3m & red laces. One time some guy rocking Tiffs at a shop had to ask me what they were because he never seen em. That was pretty funny. I only one shop even got these around Toronto & I still think I one of the only ones rocking them around, least from what Ive seen.

Kybosh

Oct 22, 2007
Nice collection mark, those futuras and deck are really something special. I don't blame you for not wanting to part with them.
I can only imgagine how hard it is to find sz 13's.

I like that sticker idea too, i could see that being quite useful.

markdelete

Jan 19, 2007
Nice collection mark, those futuras and deck are really something special. I don't blame you for not wanting to part with them.
I can only imgagine how hard it is to find sz 13's.

I like that sticker idea too, i could see that being quite useful.
thanks for the awesome words Kybosh. means alot. The Futura Prods were tracked down by my girlfriend for my 29th birthday. She had to get someone she knows in New York to go grab them from FlightClub. She was after those & Pusheads for my birthday but only got the Futuras. Still hunting down a pair of immaculate DS Pusheads, like Indy going after that dumb little idol.

G

wow sticker is such a good idea! nice nice markdelete, nice marshalls and peeweee's ! keep going at it

Javierislegend

Oct 31, 2007
Haha my mom did the same shit with her collection, with the pictures on the side of the box. haha nice stuff

Lovin the marshall amp highs too!

Hass

Dec 7, 2006
mad props on the size 13 collection..
as a fellow size 13ner it is really good to see some others around!

leosantos

Sep 5, 2005
Nice collection those p-rods are my favorite. The sticker idea was something I thought of too but instead i wanted to print out the info from the dunktionary section to show a little history of each shoe. Keep it up dude.

markdelete

Jan 19, 2007
its 4am, nothing better to do make this bigger. (ive had enough of searching the same fourm & ebay posts looking for size 13s i want)Lets look at my new love. THE BUELLERS.
with my matching Fuct x Shawn Mortensen shirt. came in at my favorite shop (Capsule) on the same day.
i could rave about these for days. might even say they are in my TOP 3 favorites but everyone would say that about their latest pick up. i truly flipped when the catalog picts showed up on here. being a punk rock kind of guy leopard print will send me in to a hypebeast fever & long for the day that a leopard print shoe drops. love the movie its based after & love that its all leather. my first all leather dunk & really wished everything from now on was. the bad part is the leopard laces are way to short for my taste. i lace up to top of the flap. under the flap is leopard material which left black stains on the cream leather upper heel under the flap. only saw it when i took out the stock white laces. thats being super nit picky though. still a great executed concept shoe.

Court Force AM90s - based off of orginal Air Max 90s Infrareds

had to accept the fact that i am probably never going to own a pair of Infrared AM90s. luckily Nike took my favorite model of shoe & made it look like an Infrared AM90. it really doesn't get any better than that. super comfy & the hottest Spring 08 shoe.

UltraFlatBlack

Sep 8, 2007
i slep on those^^^.. oh well ill make it up and get and actual pair of infrareds //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif

markdelete

Jan 19, 2007
i slep on those^^^.. oh well ill make it up and get and actual pair of infrareds //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif
well im not much of a runner shoe guy myself. only a few AM90s ive actually liked.
i place infrared 90s on my OVER-HYPED list along with Tiffanys, Undefeated Dunks, most Jordans. Seriously does yet ANOTHER person need to be wearing those around? NO.

next up - Dee Brown Limted Reebok Pumps. 1132 of 1991

I was around 12 when Pumps came & blew everyones mind. I was big into basketball at the time too & BEGGED my parents to get these for me. I never did get the black/white ones I always wanted. I did get some Blacktop Pumps in white/green when all the hype around them was dying. Still held a grudge against my parents for never letting me get crazy expensive sneakers. WELL I FINALLY SHOWED THEM! It only took 17 years to get to do it.

retro2489

Oct 31, 2007
Love the size 13 collection bro...nice to see people with biggER sizes get into the sneaker culture....and I think that pictures on the boxes is an brillant idea =)[p.s. I got some on mines now too] lol

markdelete

Jan 19, 2007
thanks for the props for us big foots. hell i have been a size 13 since i was 14. by all means steal the sticker idea people. make picking out the days sneakers TONS easier, also someone might appreciate it later if you sell them.

since I have already posted all of 2008s pick ups so far. lets work backwards through my first year of serious sneaker pickups.

The Shogo blazers. I was not really into the blazers really. The ultra retro look isnt what I like, its a really thin shoe model, usually its all suede with I like to avoid. The Shogo goes against almost all of that. The canvas is cool & has a nice red undertone visible in the sun the most. Also anything having to do with Samurais will always peak my interest. The LORDLESS WARRIOR on the back seals the deal. Its nice when your shoes actually have your personality printed on the shoe. (hopefully the FUCKING AWESOMES will come out for me)

this happened the first night I wore them. infuriated me beyond belief. was some kind of cheesy italian sauce. luckily it all came out. (so far the only time anything this messy has happened)

NerdySoleCollector

Apr 13, 2008
damn dude... when I saw that it looked like you were trying to change a baby's diaper and you dropped it all over your shoe... but fuck i'd be pissed as hell...

Option

Jan 17, 2007
Those Dee Brown Pumps are amazing, but the Signed deck is simply amazing.

ryeh24

May 9, 2008
nice!!!!

how do you get them stickers????