Mary Jane thread

warhead

Jan 15, 2006
and btw what happened to the marijuana thread in the gutter?
Back again.

Today's pick-up:

20 euro's of White Widow

Scenery shot of tonight's activities:

Jdubt4stic

Oct 19, 2006
shit its about time theres a thread about mj. this weekend, me and some buddies gonna smoke a whole oz of OG kush and watch southpark.

MITCHXLANE

Oct 18, 2007
ahaha fresh pick up war head.. i wish i was back in holland now weed is so cheap there

Chi Or Die

Jan 18, 2006
god the netherlands is soo sick...it would be amazing to just chill in a cafe and smoke legal bud....i was watching some stand up where the guy was talking about the netherlands and he said that the shops will actually roll your j's for you, is this true?

MITCHXLANE

Oct 18, 2007
ahaha thats true man its like heaven for fellow pot heads out there

mastershake

May 11, 2006
Pulp Fiction FTW,

It breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it, and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, but that doesn't really matter 'cause - get a load of this - if you get stopped by the cops in amsterdam, it's illegal for them to search you. I mean, that's a right the cops in amsterdam don't have.

george88

Nov 7, 2006
i love mary. she's the only thing that understands me and she always....always cools me down.

skaterat

Dec 21, 2006
haha yeah warhead throwing down some heat. ds to nds

what_it_is

Mar 20, 2006
i used to smoke so much weed.
then one day i started to freak out and have awful anxiety attacks every time i got high.
shit sucks like a hurts donut

MITCHXLANE

Oct 18, 2007
i used to smoke it so much.. then i decided to go edge did if for 3 1/2 years and then recently 2 days ago someone spiked my drink.. so i just decided to just leave it and just have weed like everyonce and a while makes the high so much better lol

tommygun

Jan 3, 2006
I have such a high tolerance for weed, I used to smoke quite a bit, and now I smoke, like a whole blunt between like 3 people, and I barely feel anything. Kind of sucks, because I like to smoke bud

ThugLife

Oct 19, 2006
Pulp Fiction FTW,

It breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it, and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, but that doesn't really matter 'cause - get a load of this - if you get stopped by the cops in amsterdam, it's illegal for them to search you. I mean, that's a right the cops in amsterdam don't have.
Top 5 best movies ever.

Oh and going to smoke a shitload with a bunch of homies ive never smoked with this weekend.
its my bday weekend with the house by myself so you best believe that shit is goin down ya dig? lol

408phus

May 5, 2007
i used to smoke sooooo much weed
lkie a lot.
but then i started getting anxiety attacks too, for some reason i never really spaced out like i did before, now i just ride that shit out i love spacing out and having shti sound and look different its enhanceful if thats evne a word which it isn't.

Ryfull

Jul 13, 2006
I have such a high tolerance for weed, I used to smoke quite a bit, and now I smoke, like a whole blunt between like 3 people, and I barely feel anything. Kind of sucks, because I like to smoke bud
u aint smokin the right shit....

ill try and post tonites pick up later....

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
Back again.

Today's pick-up:

20 euro's of White Widow

Scenery shot of tonight's activities:
can't wait to some day visit

Ryfull

Jul 13, 2006
was gonna post some shit....but i been doin this too long to incriminate myself on the Fing internet!!! NAMEAN!!!!

MONGOloid

Sep 17, 2005
fucking probation and it's drug tests. warhead - you guys mix your stuff with tobacco on the regular right? I think that's the only way i could stay coherent with amsterdam potency. BTW I've 'made' weed of your caliber. about 5 years ago thanks to this dude named Sensi. For all americans, just imagine MJ that hits like it's a menthol blend... fucking right. I've HG some WW, NL, and lowrider too and some other weird cross that took like 15 weeks... shit was insane. word up to my boys across the 'pond'

Ryfull

Jul 13, 2006
better herb in cali then in amsterdam.....may not sound true but word to your mother it is as true as can be.....its just legal in amsterdam.....whuteva!!